• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another new member from AZ

gumbydammit

.270 WIN
Greetings to all from the Prescott, AZ area.
I've got a 500 and a 590. The 590 has the full Vang Comp package on it. It shoots very nice.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Please make yourself feel at home and enjoy your stay! I bet that vang comp mossberg 590 is a real gem to shoot.

Welcome aboard Sir.

Take a look around and let us know if you have any questions. Enjoy the site!

We appreciate you bein here, and welcome aboard! Put up some pics as youre able! Cant wait to hear more about the 590 and VCS!

I wouldn't dare say anything bad about my VCS 590, the Boss might get upset. I work at VCS.
The vast majority of what we work on are 870s. I may break down and get one, someday. I prefer the 590 though.

gumbydammit said:
I wouldn't dare say anything bad about my VCS 590, the Boss might get upset. I work at VCS.
The vast majority of what we work on are 870s. I may break down and get one, someday. I prefer the 590 though.

With Vang? Thats awesome! Vang Comp is one of the advertisers or sponsors I've wanted to get on here! Maybe you could uhh, I dunno, mention something in casual conversation about putting a link up on Mossberg Owners? :D

I commend you on your decision for the 590! Man, I researched and asked a ton of questions when I was deciding between the 590A1 and 870. 590A1 hands down! I have zero regrets, but had I purchased an 870, I'd still be wanting the Mossberg.

gumbydammit said:
We were talking about this site yesterday. I'll mention it to the guy who does our internet stuff.

Awesome! If VCS want to put something together, the guy to talk to is goin to be UltimateCC!

Either way, we're greatful to have You!

Back