• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

anyone have set of flip up sights?

smithjr

.22LR
Ive been looking into options for sights and like the idea of flip up sights, anyone on here have them on a 500?

I have Magpul MBUS on my AR but none on a shotgun. They lift your line of sight quite high off the barrel, something I personally don't like in a shotgun. Hopefully others have them and can give a better insight.

How long have you been shooting that shotgun, and how many rounds do you have thru the tube? I'm mildly curious.

I had some on my Bullpup, they worked well, however I had a full length rail on it, they will raise your POA so you will need to change your cheek weld somewhat.

I like the open fiber optic Williams Fire Sights. They are small but very visible and they have a low profile. My gun has a rail but they make a variety of similar models for shotguns. They are a nice compromise between quick target acquisition and 'aiming'.

Back