• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone have the newest edition of Barnes Reloading Manual?

Gary Murray

.270 WIN
Anybody here have the newest edition of the Barnes Reloading Manual? I need load data for Barnes TSX and TTSX for 338 Win Mag in 225gr. Min and Max powder charge. C.O.A.L. and powders. Even if you can take a pic of the page and PM it to me. I already checked the load data on the Barnes webpage but they don't cover the TTSX in my grain and only show 2 powders. I just got drawn for spring grizzly bear and i need a heavy bullet with good retention and i heard Barnes was the way to go. Thanx.

Re: Anyone have the newest edition of Barnes Reloading Manua

I see you haven't received an answer to your question. Anyone get back to you? I'm not nto reloading so I'm no help but maybe some fresh eyes will see this and respond to you.

Re: Anyone have the newest edition of Barnes Reloading Manua

OhioArcher said:
I see you haven't received an answer to your question. Anyone get back to you? I'm not nto reloading so I'm no help but maybe some fresh eyes will see this and respond to you.
Hi OA. I'm new to reloading and was using Hornadys. My buddy suggested Barnes so i'm going solely on his recommendation. I looked at the Barnes site and it only showed 2 powders for my gr of bullet. I thought there would be more of a choice in terms of powder as he shoots the same calibre as me and he uses a powder that wasn't listed on the site. Now i start to get nervous because i go strictly by the book when i load. I'm not into any of this witches brew where i mix up any old potion to try. I just figured that maybe someone would know where i could find more reload info on the Barnes bullet. That one on the site is so obsolete now and there's a couple of bullets there on those pages that they no longer make and a couple of new bullets that they do make that aren't listed. My apologies for not replying right away.

Back