• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone interested in an Heirloom seed exchange?

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
As the title states, I noticed there are many here who enjoy raising their own gardens and herbs and such and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in exchanging/trading any of your extra heirloom seeds.

I know from experience that you can get a ton of seeds usually from just one or two veggies and I have some yellow summer squash, and cucumber seeds already drying for the next crop, will have some ky half runner beans and sweet corn coming soon and I was wondering if any of you would like to do some trading on some of your extra seeds.

I am not interested in hybrid seeds, especially not any GMO (Genetically modified crap). That's why I am only interested in doing heirlooms. Not to mention all the money we'll save. Buying seeds isn't exactly cheap.

So, if you have anything to trade, let's do this.

themountainprovides023_zpscf7d75c1.jpg

John, I would be. I need to look what all I have that are heirloom.

Fantastic.

I have some other seeds too, but not very many. Some green california bell peppers, some banana peppers, pole beans, and I think maybe some lettuce seeds and Cherokee tomato's, which are actually pretty good, despite being more of a purplish color than red.

All heirlooms of course.

I will also have some Jonathan Apple seeds ready pretty soon if you'd be interested in starting some tree's. My great grandfather had an orchard and these seeds are on the 5th generation now.

The apples don't get real big, but they usually are earlier to harvest than many other varieties, and make really good cooking apples.

The last tree I planted, took about 4 or 5 years before it ever bore any apples, but the last few years have been loaded so heavy, I've been afraid it's going to break down the middle :?

Wish I had the land to grow crops... I'd be all over this :( in due time... in due time :D (Those cucumbers look tasty!)

Back