• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone into trail camera's?

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I've owned several over the years. I am currently using an inexpensive Tasco digital camera.

I've changed it a little by doing a camo dip on it that I had left over after doing a couple of my hunting AR's, and I didn't like using expensive C batteries, so I modified it to use an inexpensive 6V lantern battery instead.

So far, I have about 600 pictures of just about every critter in my woods.

Squirrel, rabbit, crow, turkey, deer, elk, coyote, fox, mntn lion, bear, etc.

Just curious if you guys/gals have any good pictures and would like to share some.

Someone did steal one of mine. I had a small chain and lock around the tree and the SOB cut the tree above the camera and slid it off the stump.

Now I keep them on private property that has very little access.

I know that doesn't stop trespassers, but again, there's very little access to it

the cougar is cool. Last week a friend at work got some freak buck with what looks like two sets of antlers growing out of one side and looks like the other side is is starting a second set. I'll post it up sometime soon

Those are some pretty neat pictures! I haven't tried one of these yet but its on the ever growing list!

Sweet pics! Couple a real nice bucks in there, even one of the first in velvet, then I saw the monster in one of the next pics!!!

Check out this freak, time and day not set but it was taken about 2 weeks ago

a.jpg

a1.jpg

Wow, he is a freaky looking one.

Since he's got dual antlers, does this make him a double nought buck?

:lol:

sounds as good as anything. I'd pay to have that one mounted for sure...be an awesome rack in a couple months

Back