• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AOW and SBS pics

590.jpg

P1010861.jpg

590_label.jpg

Very nice ASS III weapon :lol:

All joking aside, it's nice to see what would classify here as a factory built SBS.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum oldzy !!

...and real nice SBS !

we need a thumbs up smiley.
icon_thumb.gif

Very nice indeed !

Ok dont make fun of me.... this is My cousins "gangsta" toy ..kind of rare Mossberg 200k chromed out..14" it started out as a joke but he left it. :lol: I still can't believe I am posting it but it's a Mossberg and a registered SBS.... :twisted:
jLbcumcKnLqnl.jpg

KentuckyWindage said:
Ok dont make fun of me.... this is My cousins "gangsta" toy ..kind of rare Mossberg 200k chromed out..14" it started out as a joke but he left it. :lol: I still can't believe I am posting it but it's a Mossberg and a registered SBS.... :twisted:
jLbcumcKnLqnl.jpg

That things so ugly its perfect. :D

I want an AOW remington 870 12" or Serbu Super Shorty Mossberg 4" SO BAD!!!
These guns are awesome! The Gangsta one is different... that's for sure :)

I have been thinking about a SBS.

Only on an old Stevens Model 79 I have. It's a good shotgun and has a lot going for it. Metal trigger guard assembly, dual extractors, etc.

I just don't know if I can see a return for the extra $300 on it.

$200 tax, Another $100 for the barrel, bit/tap, tritium bead, saw work, reblue etc

ROGER THAT!!! AOW's only have a $5 tax stamp if I understand the ruling correctly!
The Serbu Super Shorty is between $450 and $500 (not too bad)

Back