• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: M4 A3 patrol spotted at Walmarts

Most reviews I have seen, folks are getting out the door coming in just under to just barely above $900. Its a great price on a rifle that list for $1200.

That said, Its more than I can spend right now too. I dont think there is anything wrong with the Bushmaster, but there are other less expensive options.

But to stay on topic; A friend of mine in KY recently told me his local WalMart is selling the Bushy as well as the S&W M&P 15, and a couple others. The S&W M&P 15 Sport comes in around $679 I think he said before tax.

I like that these firearms are showing up at WalMarts along side 10/22's, Henry lever actions, Mini 14's, 870's and 500's in all varieties too!

Not to mention one can always look through the catalogue and order through WalMart from a selection of some 1200 firearms! or more...

My preference is to check in with my LGS first, but this is still an excellent option when I consider how much I dislike goin to WalMart.

Nice job on that build my friend...!!

...Hey, look who's back...Sn3KyGuY...where ya been man !?

I know, life just ain't worth living without a little bit of Sn3aKy in it. :lol: With tax time coming up I was considering picking up an AR15, but every time I come back to this thread I feel the urge to build one. Your work is inspiring.

Re: Assembled/Complete AR's

K, so a quick update.

I plan to order my OA AR15 possibly next week! I went to my LGS, to whom I prefer to take my business. He doesnt stock Olympic Arms nor does he even have a catalogue.

No big deal, I sent out PM and got the info I needed to hear! He doesnt have to be a liscensed distributor of OA, just contact OA sales and place an order! He likes to sell DPMS, Bushmaster, Stag, and RIA. The OA models have just as much to offer as the others but come with a lower cost! If he carried the OA they would fly off the shelves here!

Anyhow, I can get what I want and take my business to my local guy! How awesome is that!

Wish I could be a fly on the wall when you first get it out of the hard case :cool:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJSmmbmJCLw[/youtube]

Thats awesome!!! Hows it go... something about the glow of electric sex? I dunno...

I dont think it will be that exciting. Its gonna be WAY MORE EXCITING!!! :D

Rossy as far as sights go go magpul mbus flip up. You can do front and rear tritums to iirc if you go with xs ar sights.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

tnxdshooter said:
Rossy as far as sights go go magpul mbus flip up. You can do front and rear tritums to iirc if you go with xs ar sights.

Well TNXD... The OA rifle I'm goin to get has a railed gas block, not same plane as the flat top receiver, so the MBUS wont work in that regard. Also, the MBUS bein polymer, may melt or crack from the heat of the gas block.

So... I'm lookin at somethin like the MidWest set of HK styled sights which can include a gas block height folding front sight. Sounds like a decent deal! I like the Troy tritium battlesights, but not at $179 each.

Thats where I am with all that! ;)

I'm with you on the MWI flip-down sights bro. They make some great stuff and their HK style sights are pretty cool...

I have MI front sight and UTG rear site on one of my AR's. Nice setup for me, although many people prefer to have a rear sight that folds out of the way of the optic. I personally like using irons and cowitnessing all the time. Just personal preference I guess.

widowmakerinstalled006-2.jpg

cowitnessMIrailmount.jpg

^^^Yup, same here!

Hmmm, I do like the cowitness and had forgot about the UTG! I have that saved somewhere...

Anyone have an EOTech layin around somewhere they wanna sell at a price a poor country boy on the east side can swing? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back