• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ARID Quick-Detach Carrier! COOL!

Misery930

.270 WIN
Found this on the shotgun world forum ... Take a look, gentleman.

"I wanted to introduce my company, ARID Products, and our flagship product, the Quick-Detach Carrier (Q-DC). I'm not trying to spam for the sake of selling stuff (we are still pre-production and have nothing to sell), I just wanted you guys be able to see what's coming... mostly so I put pressure on myself to get things moving quickly! If pictures are worth a thousand words, video is an an encyclopedia:

Alpha testing is rapping up, and once a few tweaks and changes are implemented, we will begin beta testing. I can't comment yet on expected MSRP, there are just too many variables associated with production costs at this point. We plan to have this available in 12 gauge for the Remington 870 and the Mossberg 500/590. We aren't ruling out other models or calibers down the road, but that's where we plan to start. While the magazines in the video are black, we plan to have a variety of colors available- both to match furniture as well as using for load differentiation (different colored magazines for different loads).

The easiest way to see updates as we progress through development is via our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ARIDProducts) and Instagram (arid_products) as our website isn't up yet. Thanks for checking it out! I'll do my best to answer any questions or inquiries!"

This. Is. Awesome.

Yet some people still prefer the aluminum carriers. Mesa Tactical has sold over 1,000,000 of their sureshell units. This offers you the clean look of an aluminum carrier with the versatility of the velcro cards.

I like the idea of it. I've used the Velcro mounts but I hate adhesive on the receivers.

Back