• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Armed Forces Day May 17th 2014

Absolutely, thanks for the post mossy!

I celebrated today at a retirement party for my wife's uncle. He served 25 years in the Army and retired in '93 an E9 Command Sgt. Major. He's spent the last 20 years as a JROTC instructor, teaching and influencing young minds and changing lives.

Thank you to all who are serving and who have served our Country...

I celebrated by going to the Pennsylvania National Guard Armory for a gun show with my wife ( SGM USArmy CID retired )...and buying a M590A1 !!

God Bless all who have and are now serving...!!!

Last week my gun club had a trout derby for kids 12 and under. I got there early with my boy to get the spot we wanted. The next guy to show was a Grandpa that wanted a good spot for his grandsons. I went over to chit chat with him and noticed his Vietnam Vets ball cap. I did what I always do and thanked him for his service. He said I was the 102 person to do that and he greatly appreciated it. He talked about coming home and his plane getting rerouted from L.A. to Washington state to avoid the protesters. He told me some combat stories. The shooting opens at 8:00 a.m. and it wasn't but a minute or two after that the first round was fired. This guy wheeled around toward the direction of the shot and his arms came up cradling a M16 rifle that wasn't there, ready to return fire. 40 years later he still carries it with him. Thanks and God bless our servicemen and women.

Back