• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Assembled my 500 in under a minute.

ultra.stache said:
I just hold the shell stopper with my left hand and install the trigger group with my right. Easiest way to do it IMO.

thats another good way......my fingers are too fat. :)

Haven't been able to practice - damaged my right index finger. I'll be on that challenge in a few days. I have to graduate college on Saturday first... :twisted:

There's no hurry bro....congrats on the graduation!
Whatcha majoring in?

Aha....very good. Have you seen Dhonovich's photos? He has a a bunch of macro shots and stuff. On the main page here...down in the vendor section.

Hows the practice coming along?

Did you get pix of the graduation ceremony?
Hows the finger?

lol my Practice is being hindered by something called work...? My phone keeps ringing every 10 hours and someone is asking me to go to Enola and Conway. It's starting to get old but the Police won't do anything about it ;)

Practice Ric??? who needs that... you should be able to do this in 8.34 seconds... blindfolded... cooking dinner for the lady!!!! :lol:

Lol I can't find a good camera to take the video... what are your guys' excuses?

Does that include the ATI stock with Triton mount as well? Since it has to be removed to get the trigger group out, and that little Torx screw can be a pain sometimes...
I'm just asking so I know all the specifics I need to meet for this "Challenge" :)

No stock. Or leave it on. We're talkin feild strip I think.....

Well I carry a complete kit even when hunting for a full disassemble and tear down, just incase anything happens... I'll do...
Timed complete tear down
Timed w/o stock tear down
And both reassembles to match...
Lol, means I get more play time with it this way. :)

Nice....Video, don't forget the video. :)

Back