• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ATF Whitepaper:

I am so getting tired of Hollywood types. I don't care what they think, I don't want to hear them. Most of the stuff they put out is garbage, that includes what comes out of their mouths.
While this is an old thread, I still wonder why CA citizens continue to tolerate this government behavior? I thought only a few districts contained the fruitcakes.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

California is a microcosm of the United States in general. It's largely split between the country folks & the city folks. The city folks rule the state and the country folks grumble.

Politics is more corrupt here than the rest of the United States but it's only a matter of degree. There's always more corruption where there exists more money. Hollywood and Silicon Valley are making a lots of money, and they are buying elections by pre-arranging the candidates.

Anyhow, beware folks. Our today is your tomorrow.

California is a microcosm of the United States in general. It's largely split between the country folks & the city folks. The city folks rule the state and the country folks grumble.

Politics is more corrupt here than the rest of the United States but it's only a matter of degree. There's always more corruption where there exists more money. Hollywood and Silicon Valley are making a lots of money, and they are buying elections by pre-arranging the candidates.

Anyhow, beware folks. Our today is your tomorrow.
That is what worries me....

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

And well it should brother.

We live in an age where a huge population of this country is so wealthy that they don't do much work, and they spend most of their disposable income entertaining themselves.

I think we've seen what happens to societies where this becomes the norm. This is what happens to societies where people feel that they have no chance to contribute successfully, and therefore their existence is basically immaterial.

Now there is a motivation for drug use if I ever saw one. That's the one that has sent a lot of men to Skid Row.

Back