• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ATI ix Position Adjustable Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock and

I was looking into purchasing the Mossberg Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock and Forend
Six Position Adjustable Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock and Forend with Scorpion Recoil System, Triton Mount System and Adjustable Cheekrest
Part #A.1.20.1145 for my Mossberg 500A 12GA and was wanting to know if it comes with a sling mount similar to the attached pic or if it can be purchased seperate???

asyme6yr.jpg

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: ATI ix Position Adjustable Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock

MIne did, but it also came with a shell holder and that wasn't supposed to be part of it. The sling mount is cheap anyway. I like my ATI stock alot.

oldlrrpguy said:
MIne did, but it also came with a shell holder and that wasn't supposed to be part of it. The sling mount is cheap anyway. I like my ATI stock alot.
Did you get it from the ATI website?

I got mine at Amazon. I have bought so much crap for the thing its all starting to run together. Most everyone on this forum can probably attest to that fact.

Thanks for the info, can't wait to get it!!!

They are supposed to come with one and if yours doesn't let us know. I am sure ATI will chime in shortly though.

I tried to send ATI a private message but it wouldn't let me, but then again I'm new to this

ATI ix Position Adjustable Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock and

I couldn't find any info and bought one along with the stock. It came with this one, so now I have 2.

y6a4etu4.jpg

Loudeneer79 said:
I tried to send ATI a private message but it wouldn't let me, but then again I'm new to this

You need to have 30 posts before using PMs on our forums.

I need it to come with a slotted sling mount because of the type of sling i use

DHonovich said:
Loudeneer79 said:

You need to have 30 posts before using PMs on our forums.
Thanks for the info i'm a noob

Mine came with one like you want. I don't like it though because it's close to my thumb/knuckle. I use the slot just in front of the recoil pad instead.

I actually just installed mine last night. It does have a sling mount with it. One on the rear of the stock, and one like the one 3skulls posted.

j03j03 said:
I actually just installed mine last night. It does have a sling mount with it. One on the rear of the stock, and one like the one 3skulls posted.

Exactly, the Talon Stocks come with a single point sling spacer as well as the stock providing a mounting option.

It is listed on the product page as: "Interchangeable Single Point Sling Mount for Left and Right-Handed Shooters"

Let us know if you have any more questions and thanks for the purchases everyone!

Remember we have a forum discount as well check out our signature for details. ~ATI

ATIgunstocksUSA said:
j03j03 said:

Exactly, the Talon Stocks come with a single point sling spacer as well as the stock providing a mounting option.

It is listed on the product page as: "Interchangeable Single Point Sling Mount for Left and Right-Handed Shooters"

Let us know if you have any more questions and thanks for the purchases everyone!

Remember we have a forum discount as well check out our signature for details. ~ATI

I found a video on youtube that has the slotted sling spacer that I need, was this dicontinued? Because the video is kinda old. Anyways here's the link
http://youtu.be/q4xZg6nejOo

Back