• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ATI T2 Tactlite Stock and Tactical Forend

AdWo2187

.22LR
Hello again all,

After much scouring of websites and reviews and calls to various manufactures I pulled the trigger (pun intended) on ATI's T2 Tactlite adjustable stock and their tactial forend. Should be an awesome combo. I'll report back once installed and tested. Should look like this but I have the 8 shot and 20 inch barrel but you get the idea.

Last edited:
I have finally received the forend and but-stock. Unfortunately the forend did not fit so well, ATI doesn't seem to care for the Persuader owners with the 7 5/8 slide tube. Or 7 3/4, either way, it took a while to fit the forend on. Installation of the but-stock was fairly straightforward. The but-stock and sliding mechanism are extremely solid. I have dealt with several collapsible but-stocks before, including the M4's in the Marine Corps. This is in a whole other league of solid. There is something like a millimeter of side to side movement along the slide tube of the but-stock. It is quite impressive. There are lots of little details that showed ATI really paid attention when constructing this stock. Nothing really felt out of place or left me questioning why. It all made pretty good sense. There is an odd piece of foam between the stock trigger housing and the pistol grip that looks weird but you forget it is there. I tried to call them to make sure I installed it right but all the pictures seem like I am right on the money. Speaking of which, here are the pics!

Thanks for the business and the post, your setup looks great! Forend vary from gun to gun as do size and location of the trigger guard (even on one model from a manufacturer), but it looks like you were able to get everything perfect. We'll share your build on our facebook page for Mossberg Monday next week!

Back