• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ATR100 Mossy Oak 308

I was looking around Academy last night and saw this Camo ATR in 308 for $248.00... It looks really nice.. It didn't come with a scope which I like.. Also there was a Weatherby vanguard in .243 for $349.00. I think Academy is dropping this model from their stock... I might snatch the 308... Camouflage attracks me. Hahahaha..... Retired Army, what can I say....

I love shoot'n .308.

Let us know if you end up get'n it and we'd love to see some pics of that camo...

rambilt said:
I was looking around Academy last night and saw this Camo ATR in 308 for $248.00... It looks really nice.. It didn't come with a scope which I like.. Also there was a Weatherby vanguard in .243 for $349.00. I think Academy is dropping this model from their stock... I might snatch the 308... Camouflage attracks me. Hahahaha..... Retired Army, what can I say....

Do you have a link? I may be inrterested on that one as well. I tried looking around but could not find it.

Bit sluggish on a response, but I snagged one of these myself. Paired with with a Redfield Revolution 3-9x40 that was on clearance (at Academy) for $49.00 and dropped an 8-pointer with it the next day where he stood at about 120yds. Very pleased. No one believes me when I tell them I got this rifle for the price I did (especially with that scope).

Here's a shot of it. Got a bipod due in, along with a 3-part camo kit and scope coat (more to protect the barrel/scope) from Beartooth http://www.beartooth-products.com/shop/3-piece-camo-kit-rifle.html in the Mossy Oak to match. Gonna get it out to the 500yd outdoor range and really see what it can do later on when time permits.

IMG_20130113_240652_635_zpsdf998064.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/Drakenight/IMG_20130113_240652_635_zpsdf998064.jpg

Never have a second thought or you'll missed the opportunity. I missed mine. Academy is very low in ammo and guns on display. At least in my area of the woods. I'm hoping to see new stuff but haven't seen any when I stopped in Sunday.

Drakenight, nice gun and congrats on your deer!!!

That's a nice looking rifle Drakenight.

Back