• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AWB proposed in Oregon

I wonder if this is like PA and many states where they propose the same gun laws that don't get out of committee every year?

I wonder if this is like PA and many states where they propose the same gun laws that don't get out of committee every year?

Hopefully. It's a NYS AWB proposal in a nut shell. Even limiting mags to 10 rounds and having possession of standard capacity mags makes you a felon. Plus registration of AW if you choose not to get rid of it with no recourse to will or give to your family members.

Face in palm. I guess they didn't get the word on the low rate of registration in NY and CT.

At least in PA I think they want them proposed yearly for 2 reasons 1) publicity for their voters 2) off chance something happens and they can force it through. Never waste a crisis!

A lot of Democrat mayors and city councils are trying to take up the fight to ban weapons. Deerfield, Illinois being the best example I can think of.

Basically they are willfully ignoring the law of the land and intentionally infringing on the rights of law abiding citizens against the constitution.

I would say it's a personal decision to ignore unconstitutional laws.

I'm glad I live in Oklahoma. Gun friendly here.

None of us are more than one election and/or tragedy away from this.

Every time this happens the tidal wave gets bigger as the hoard of brainwashed zombies increases every election cycle.

None of us are more than one election and/or tragedy away from this.

Every time this happens the tidal wave gets bigger as the hoard of brainwashed zombies increases every election cycle.

That's true. The thing is we have a very strong gun lobby here in OK. I think one thing folks have to watch are what kind of other issues are effecting elections, not necessarily gun incidents. We have a teachers walkout going on and a lot of teachers are calling for their cohorts to run for seats at the statehouse. I know they would/will be backed by the left. That could be the open door they are looking for.

Back