• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Awesome JRH enterprise IFAK "med kit" & customer service

megawatt

.270 WIN
I just had to pass on my latest experience and highly recommend the JRH enterprises website. http://www.jrhenterprises.com

As much shooting that I do I realized that I never carry a first aid kit and have never owned a blow out kit or even a tourniquet. The range I shoot at is a 15 minute drive to the emergency room but I still should have a first aid kit so I started searching the internet and came across JRH enterprises.

I ordered the military IFAK http://www.jrhenterprises.com/product.sc?productId=196&categoryId=2 and received it today. Inside was a letter that said they did not get a response from me about the shipping cost and that was the reason for the delay (item took 3 weeks to get to me after I placed the order). I called the shop and got a voice mail but I decided to call back at another time and did not leave any message. Two minutes later I get a call from them saying they just missed my call and how can they be of help. I asked what the shipping cost was because I did not know what it was, the invoice was blank, and I could not find the cost on my credit card. The man said he just decided to eat the $8-10 shipping cost and send me the IFAK and not to worry about it. Wow, it told him I will be telling all my friends about this service and will absolutely continue to shop with them when I need some of their cool items, and of course pay the future shipping cost. Looking at the website I doubt this is a big operation which makes it even more of a surprise.

Anyway, the military IFAK is a nice high quality kit with room in the bag to store a few more things. The expiration date on the Israeli dressing is good till March 2015 and the 25 gram quick clot sponge is good till June 2015. The only difference is my kit is all black and not the desert color that is on the site.

If your looking for a well put together kit sold by a standup organization (quite possibly just a handful of people if that many),you might take some time and look at their sight. And hopefully you are not shooting without a proper first aid blow out kit like I was. Be safe in training and have fun shooting.

Looks like a good deal. Thanks for the info.

Back