• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Axes and Hatchets and Machetes rule my life...

I still need to coat it with some blo. But i wrapped it just to see if I like it. I also may engrave the handle with something. Not sure yet....

Ok i lied, not done. I was at the Stihl dealer chainsaw shopping. I noticed a cute lil object in the hand tool area.... Oh my yes sir fell in love as soon as i picked her up. What il call a mini mattox, nice 36 handle but smallish head with horrid edges and a ton of potential. Took her home a let the KO Work sharp loose on them edges now i surely love this thing. We all have that mideveal thought about the perfect non firearm teotwawki tool weapon hmmm this is a heck of a candidate. Itl clear and plant and cut and dig and ko well yet lite to carry and weildy speed kills. The mini mattox lets see how it does over time. Updates latter, id think this would serve well on a trap line. 20181025_115259.jpg 20181025_115334.jpg 20181025_123047_HDR.jpg

Back