• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Barrels from Mossberg

You're not kidding. The prices are slashed today as well. Some good deals. Now....what do I want....................

Mossy 20" ribbed for a 12ga. Thanks, Cartwright. About $60-70 cheaper than I've seen locally. Black Friday @ Mossberg store. My friend bought a 18.5 breach barrel for about $50 more than it's going for now.

$164 shipped. Almost cut an old ribbed barrel down to 20" Figured my lack of skill and the potential to screw up the muzzle/rib cut I'd rather buy one some day.

The website is acting up. I checked it yesterday and it was back to normal. I just checked again and the sale is on. I just bought a 20" barrel for $150 (regular $200).

They even have free shipping now too. :)
Hopefully the sale does not end today. I get paid Friday.

Makes it tempting to buy another slug barrel. I ordered one with the cantilevered scope mount. Tempted to order one with open sights. Don't need the 18 1/2" security as I have a 22" barrel now.

Went and ordered a camo 24" slug barrel with open sights. We have a 4 day antlerless next month. Will have to get to the range and try it out. Any recommendations for sabot slugs.

Got the cantilevered scope mount barrel today. FEDEX ground is a pita. Need a signature and no one is here to sign. They only come through once a day. Had to go to Madison and pick it up. Rifle sight barrel is 2 day shipping. Hope the service for that is better and they can come when I am home.

When I ordered my barrels from Mossberg they also had a snap on vent rib 3 dot sight. Bought one and finally got it on. Looks a lot better than the 2 beads that are stock. But that is according to my 64 year old eyes. The real test will be when I take it out and shoot it.

Back