• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Battle Rattle

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Re: Condor Outdoor: Shotgun Reload Pouch

Here's some info on the vest I ordered. Mine's coming in black, but I'll probably order another one as soon as the A-TACS model is available...

Condor Tactical Cross Draw Vest

Tactical Cross Draw Vest

The Condor Cross Draw Vest is built to be sturdy and customizable both in fit and for use with additional, modular attachments. The vest features a total of 6 magazine pouches that are all easily accessible, 3 for rifle magazines and 3 for pistol magazines. The cross draw pistol holster is cable of carrying most medium-framed pistols.

The vest is mounted on tough nylon mesh material which aids in ventilation and the rear, double ply mesh allows for the addition of a hydration bladder. A built in carrying handle allows for easy transport when not wearing the vest. Heavy duty webbing in the rear allows for modular attachment of other pouches.

Description :

- Right side has 3 ammo pouches, above the ammo pouches, the right side has a large shell carrying pouch and a shooting pad.
- Left side features a pistol holster capable of carrying most medium-framed pistols, 3 pistol magazine pouches which are fully adjustable to the height of most normal-sized magazines.
- Vest is mounted on tough nylon mesh material which aids ventilation.
- Shoulders on vest can be adjusted with long velcro strips, and also have 2 mental D-rings for the attachment of carabiners or other material.
- Vest zips up in front and can be secured additionally with a pistol belt (included) threaded through the loops on the bottom.
- Interior of vest has two zip-up document pockets left and right.
- Rear of vest is double-ply mesh which allows for the addition of a hydration bladder.
- A carrying handle is provided as well as strips across the back for the addition of camouflage material or other pouches.
- Left and right sides can be adjusted for width via drawstrings.

Available Sizes :
M/L (Up to 44" chest size )
XL/XXL (Up to 52" chest size)

Available Colors : O.D., Black, Coyote Tan, ACU

I hear you on the ATACS. I've been wanting to add a vest and a few other accessories, but only a few manufacturers are sporting ATACS right now.

Thats awesome and I had really wanted one of these...

That ATACS stuff looks sooooo awesome!!! I cant imagine it not breaking up your pattern in almost any terrain!

Sn3aKyGuY said:
I hear you on the ATACS. I've been wanting to add a vest and a few other accessories, but only a few manufacturers are sporting ATACS right now.

Condor is definitely supporting A-TACS across their line. They've got five pages of gear so far...

Condor A-TACS

Re: Condor Outdoor: MOLLE GEAR

I knew someone had a good selection of stuff, couldn't remember who though. Thanks!

Yes Sir.

Condor doesn't sell anything off their site, but it'll give you an idea of what's available. All the stuff I couldn't pick up locally I've ordered from lapolicegear.com. They seem to have the best on-line prices and they carry a wide range of the A-TACS gear

Man, killin me with the ATACS! Have I said I think its possibly the best camo I have seen! :D

Dont forget the ATACS bdu's!!!

Great lookin gear too LES, I gotta see that rig put together as soon as you get it!!!

Re: Condor Outdoor Tactical Gear

My Condor Cross-Draw Vest arrived this week!

This thing is SOLID. It's got a ton of adjustment for a fully customizeable fit. Cinched up a few straps and it fits like it was made for me. I loaded it up with three full AR mags, six full pistol mags, a 1911, and the hydration pack + tool pouch. Even with all the added weight it was still very comfortable. I doubt I'll be running any marathons in it, but it doesn't limit my range of motion at all. I'm still waiting on a few more pieces to complete the rig and I'll get some pics up when I get it all put together.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I'm still waiting on a few more pieces to complete the rig and I'll get some pics up when I get it all put together.
Ahhh, you're killing us man! Can't wait to see it put together, but even empty it looks like a nice piece of gear.

Haha, sorry man!

It really is a great vest and I can't get over how comfortable it is. Of course I got the expected laughter from the wife when she walked in the room while I was wearin the vest fully loaded out and my AR hangin from my single-point. :lol:

Also replaced the holster on the vest. I wasn't happy with the plastic clasp retention on the that came with it. The clasp was hard to open and the strap was always in the way, making the draw very slow and awkward. Swapped it out for the 1911 Ambidextrous model that I picked up today for $19.95...

1911 Ambidextrous Holster

Description :

- Modular design for left or right hand.
- Retention system with secondary elastic cord to secure weapon.
- One single pistol mag pouch included
- Three different models for 1911, Beretta, Glock or similar pistols.
- Each holster comes with two removable MOLLE straps.

The single snap closure on this one is perfect and the straps stay clear of the pistol making the draw super smoothe. I like it a LOT better than the one that came on the vest.

Is that the Specter Gear Holster? Mine is just like that!

It looks great LES! I'm with Sneaky though! I want MORE!!! :D

And if you have yet to vote in the ST. Patricks Day photo contest to have a say in determining the winner of the $50 Brownells gift card, dont forget to do so! One day left!!! The topic is at the top of every section on the forum so go find it and vote!!!

Nope, the holster is also Condor.

I'm sure there are a lot of companies that use a similar pattern. I plan on getting some pics of the finished rig this weekend, so keep your eyes out for updates...

I'll be danged...

Well, it looks great and I'll be watchin!

Finally got the Condor rig all put together for some pics. Here it is loaded up with:

- STI Spartan V 9mm
- 9 extra 9mm 1911 mags (81 extra rounds)
- Desert Eagle MK VII
- 3 extra MK VII mags (27 extra rounds)
- 3 AR-15 mags (90 extra rounds)
- 62 shot shells

...and here's the hydration pack and tool kit on the back side...

Just realized I hadn't posted my Condor scabbard in here yet...

It looks very nice the Condor rig!!!
Do you have an idea of the weight when it is loaded up like on the pic?

Thanks fellas.

kostas71 said:
It looks very nice the Condor rig!!!
Do you have an idea of the weight when it is loaded up like on the pic?

Haven't had an opportunity to weigh it yet. It's not exactly light, but it's still comfortable to wear when full loaded...

LES! Thats totally sweet and looks well thought out functionally!

I know they get heavy, but when its ballanced out they ride well.

Man, I need to update my thread, though its kinda all patchwork like, not nearly as sweet as this! Nice man, real nice work!!!

Back