• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Benchmade

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Guess I own one now…..found me an Infidel between some rocks on the side of the river this hunting season. I have had a stiletto before but this one is stout. I would never buy one or even use it for an EDC but it is a cool pig sticker....probably sell or trade it off actually.

BEH3300.jpg

Wow, that's amazing. Lucky you! That's a $300 knife USED!

The usefulness of such a knife is somewhat lost on me. But Benchmade is some top-tier stuff for sure!

yeah, wouldnt trade it for my CRKT but it is quality made. This one has a touch of discoloring on the blade from being in the weather for a while but it is still in good shape......anyone want to trade a CZ 82 for it ? lol

There it is. I knew I dropped it somewhere. Thanx for finding it for me oli!

;)

Oh man..I was lookin for your place when I went for a walk about...I got lost and gave up, since you didn't give me your number.

:)

Well..I guess you can keep it then. At least it'll come in handy on a trade...;)

By the way....congrats on a sweet find.

Cool....kinda surprised there wasn’t a Benchmade thread....although this is the only one that’s been in my possession. I hear they’re top shelf

right on, I ended up selling it to buy all my 10mm reloading gear....I like Benchmade, just like gun powder better lol.

If you got one throw up a pic

Lost my only Benchmade at a multi-gun event. Bought it with a gift card from my bro in law. The club posted a heads up but - poof, gone. Ive been picking up CRKTs for years now so my fall back position was not so bad. That's an amazing fInd oli - and really paid off in the end - not my style of tool either but WOW!

ram229 said:
No OTF in my Benchmade collection but I am always adding to it when I can.
Nice knife arsenal! There's a pretty respectable chunk of money tied up there. Impressive. :!:

2cacf59c33c2e42869689914f94cfcd7.jpg

Thought I would show my first and only Benchmade. Bob Lum designed mini onslaught, gotta say its much nicer than my Smith & Wesson.

Back