• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Beretta

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Didn't see a Beretta thread and I know how we all love gun pics, so I'll start things off...

Italian 92fs Inox

92fs Compact Inox

3032 Tomcat Inox

21a Bobcat .22lr

Re: Let's see those Berettas...

Very nice collection :twisted: . I really like that Italian 92fs inox!

Here's mine: AL391-Teknys-Gold-Target

al391teknysgoldtargeto.jpg

al391teknysgoldtargeto.jpg

EDIT: fixed it for you.

DaveinCT

This one just came home with me on Friday...

92fs Compact Type M w/Centurion Slide

This was a unique find in that the Centurion models were only made for a couple years (1992-97) and are pretty rare. They were built with a fullsized frame and a compact upper. The Compact Type M is also pretty hard to find and has a single stacked 8 round magazine and a much thinner frame. I found this pistol with a mis-matched Compact Type M frame and a Centurion slide. It's been gently used and I can't imagine why anyone would want to get rid of it. Oh well, worked out for me!

Oh wow! :shock:

Nice lookin family!

Just found out that my new 92fs Compact is factory afterall. Turns out they shipped a few of the early compact models with Centurion slides. Doesn't change much, but it's cool knowing that it IS factory.

Dude, I had a dream last night I was lookin to buy a 92FS, and WalMart had them for $200. Loads of em. I was gonna get one in black but it looked like the Inox in your fisrt post.

Seriously? Three weeks ago I couldnt have told you the 92FS was a Beretta model.

:lol: Haha, NICE!

:twisted: I'm the Freddy Kruger of the gun world! :twisted: I get in your head and make you wanna buy stuff! :twisted:

yeah, thanks for that. dont help me man!

^ I know that Cougar can purrrrrrr......

Love the collection!

Back