• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Best match for A-tacs?

3skulls

.270 WIN
Do these shoes match this dress..?

That question is how I feel when asking this but...

I'm starting to work on a BOG vest / maybe hunting rig.
I really love the A-tac stuff and I already have this shotgun pouch on the way
6ebuquty.jpg

Now I'm looking for the plain zip up vest with the Molle so I can add and arrange it how I want. Condor or Voodoo, they seem really close.

I can't find any of the vest I like in A-tacs and I can't find anything of this stuff in person.
What colors best match the A-tacs? Would it be best to just go with a tan color?

I feel stupid for asking but I don't want a rig full of mix matched gear.

Thanks for the help.

That looks like Condor's 25rd shotshell pouch.

The only chest rigs of theirs I've seen are the "H" harnesses and plate carriers. The closest color you'll find is coyote brown/tan. Plain tan will be a bit yellow compared side by side with A-TACS...

Yep it's the Condor pouch.

I did find this Voodoo vest in "Multicam"
uvyza7yj.jpg

Have you seen these in person by chance? I might just go with it.

How do these vest feel with a backpack?

Thanks for the help L.E.S. !
Might come up with more questions as I start to out everything together.

Yes, I have.

There's a local military and police supply that has a lot of this stuff in stock. The multi-cam has a bit of green in it that would match better with A-TACS FG. I can swing by sometime this week and take some pics of the two side by side if you'd like. My rig is loaded up with a hydration pack and molle pouches on the back. These rigs are fully adjustable and when properly fitted distribute weight very well. I have a Condor thread in the product review section with details on my rig and a lot of their stuff I've used. Might be something in there to help you. If not, I'd be happy to help if you have any questions...

That would be awesome but I think I'm just going to go with that vest. It will be close enough for me I think.

I have checked those threads for the past year :) I really dig your setup. A source for inspiration for sure!

Thanks again.
Rich

Back