• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Final account of USA military equipment and cash left behind in Afghanistan.

Thanks to the Government Accountability Office, we now have a clear picture of just how much U.S. military equipment has fallen into the hands of the Taliban, thanks to Joe Biden's bungled withdrawal from Afghanistan. Let's have a look...

Aircraft: The Taliban now ranks #26 in the world in total military aircraft
208 planes and helicopters:
110 helicopters
60 transport/cargo planes
20 light attack planes
18 intelligence/surveillance planes

Vehicles: We left a total of 75,898 vehicles:
42,604 tactical vehicles
22,174 humvees
8,998 medium tactical vehicles
1,005 recovery vehicles
928 mine-resistant vehicles
189 armored tanks

Weapons: 599,690 of our weapons are now in the hands of the Taliban:
358,530 rifles
126,295 pistols
64,363 machine guns
25,327 grenade launchers
12,692 shotguns
9,877 RPGs
2,606 howitzers

And you can throw a couple thousand night-vision goggles, surveillance drones, and communication devices on that list as well.

Price tag: In total, it adds up to nearly $84 billion dollars in tax-payer-funded U.S. military equipment.

Source: GAO analysis of Department of Defense data.

Price tag: In total, it adds up to nearly $84 billion dollars in tax-payer-funded U.S. military equipment.

I didn't "like" your post because of the content, but because you took the time to post it. Stuff like this really makes me sad, the world these assholes are leaving for our kids/grandkids... :(

I don't think they want to change the world as much as just change the USA. They want to bring us down to a lower level. Then you have the "lets jump on the white European" bandwagon. Unfortunately too many are comfortable sitting around waiting for someone else to do something about it.

Oh my God Almighty, I think I am finally making some progress with my wife!

We have been going out to eat and I’ve been taking her shopping, and she has continually been alarmed by the prices.

Now they’re not so high that it has affected our standard of living in any significant way yet.

But today she’s looking at a $60 shirt saying yeah these shirts were only like $30 last time we came to the store.

I told her, “baby that was was when Trump was president, and now that Biden is president, everything has doubled in price.

This is the very first time in six years that she did not give me any lip when I mentioned Donald Trump.

She did look a little heartbroken but I didn’t have the heart to stare.

She knows that I believe she has been misled for 30 years. I made no secret of that, and how I pity that a woman with a master’s in education cannot bear discussion that doesn’t conform to her msm fueled delusions.

So I didn’t have to repeat any of that stuff today. Today it was easy. She now understands some more of what has happened. She understands it in terms of hard money.

Trump talks naughty:gas was $3
Biden talks nice: gas is $6-$7

This certainly isn't exclusive to the Bidet administration but suspect many of you can remember things that fell under this process. And it continues today!!!!

1649857835245.png

This certainly isn't exclusive to the Bidet administration but suspect many of you can remember things that fell under this process. And it continues today!!!!

View attachment 27087

That’s pretty good but there should be an arrow as the top that says “politician finds something scary to exploit, and agitates the public to get them involved and scared too.”

Ernst you are a very wise man. I have studied about prohibition and such a lot and have came to the conclusion that the government learned a strong lesson when they prohibited alcohol and I would like to try to put into perspective my thoughts.

A bunch of crazy hags didn't want men to drink alcohol. So, they lobbied and pulled guilt trips on their senator sons and such so they could ban and outlaw it.

As history has shown, people are going to ignore what the government dictates against their will. And in fact, no differently than outlawing drugs. But more on that later.

As you mentioned, there was an underground market for stuff you couldn't get legally. In time, those folks participating in those markets got more and more contacts. And along came "organized crime".

In turn, there were folks who would fight to protect their territory with a vengeance. Again, not unlike drug pushers of today. But, more on that later.

So, the government didn't like people not doing what it said to do. So, they would try to arrest people for everything under the sun. They ultimately convicted Al Capone for tax evasion. During that same timeframe, the government wanted to keep all its' subjects in check and decided to go that same route to ban a lot of guns outright. Unlawfully, and unconstitutionally mind you, but the courts and the government tries diligently to keep major NATIONAL FIREARMS ACT 1934 out of the judicial system. Recently, they have dropped multiple cases because they knew they would lose. And hence a major reason why they are rewriting gun reg's now so they can better win those cases. That is a plain re-writing of law to be more effective in the courts.

*Keep in the front of your mind that the government is currently hiring 80,000+ more IRS agents. This should be a major cause of alarm.

During the 1920's prohibition era, they outlawed sbr's, sbs's, machineguns, silencers, etc. But, they didn't outlaw it per-say. The taxed it to the effect that the common person couldn't afford to pay it. Only large corporations could. And they knew that criminals wouldn't. So, that was good for government prosecutors.

The $200 making or transfer tax to own a title 2 weapon, is still unconstitutional to tax a protected right in the Bill of Rights, the government has always abused that portion.

For example, It's unlawful to make a poll tax to vote. It's unlawful to charge a tax on newspapers and other means of spreading word because it infringes on your first amendment right to free speech. Yet, they charge an astronomical tax to own a gun that has a barrel shorter than whatever arbitrary number they say. Or that shoots faster than they like.

But, back to the subject of prohibition. The government created the black market and underground making/sales of alcohol because they prohibited it. Which in turn created a volatile and often violent atmosphere.

Fast forward to drugs today. What do you see? Gangs and organized crime and more talk about banning guns. It's like a carbon copy 100 years later.

I'm serious folks, government is not the solution to the problem. They are the problem.

I am including a link to an article that some of you may enjoy reading.

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/the-state-of-the-union

^John, totally agree with you and If we made a list I think we would find dozen of times the government has used this approach and the vast majority of time their efforts have failed. But the politicans, by nature, never learn from their mistakes, they only repeat them. Many in our country are embracing the following attitude!

aSuhKv46oMQz.jpeg

Back