• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

^John, the above referenced article on the state of the union makes excellent points and demonstrates the recurring government over reach by advancing a solution for a problem that actually doesn't exist!

Regards

*Keep in the front of your mind that the government is currently hiring 80,000+ more IRS agents. This should be a major cause of alarm...

Notice the push to make all your purchases electronically and put all your finances online. Banks charging you extra for paper statements now. At any rate, the IRS will soon have all your banking info at their fingertips (if you are rich). My son has taken to stashing cash since it's not making any interest in the bank. Probably better that way to avoid any "freezes" or hacks on his account. I don't understand all these people that don't deal with cash at all. Card this and swipe that... :rolleyes:

...The $200 making or transfer tax to own a title 2 weapon, is still unconstitutional to tax a protected right in the Bill of Rights, the government has always abused that portion.

I have no doubt some buttplug Dumpocrap is looking to introduce "rules changes" that would bring the tax more up to date considering inflation (ie: about 20x). This snip came from this LINK...

1934200.JPG

There was a bill introduced to do just that last year. It died in committee, but has been discussed.

They were going to increase the tax per firearm by 50% to $300 the first year, and then inflationary after that. Meaning 100 years from now, it's going to be thousands upon thousands of yen. Or whatever is going to replace the dollar if we don't stop printing money and wasteful spending.

Rome is burning folks.

iu

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...int-chiefs-of-staff-and-combatant-commanders/

Remarks by PresidentBiden Before Meeting with the Secretary of Defense, Deputy Secretary of Defense, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and CombatantCommanders
April 20, 2022 • Speeches and Remarks
Cabinet Room

4:28 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Okay. Secretary Austin, Deputy Secretary Hicks, and General Milley, my — and all our other outstanding military leaders around this Cabinet table: I’m honored to welcome you to the White House. And I really mean it — I’m honored to welcome you to the White House.

Above all, I want to thank each of you for your dedication to the service of this country and your members, families, and the longstanding service that you’ve all put in.

I also want to recognize the groundbreaking nature of this gathering. For the first time in the proud history of the Armed Forces, we not only have highly — highly quai- — hali- — a highly qualified woman as Vice President, but as Deputy Secretary of Defense and two women combatant commanders. And it’s an important milestone, I think, that speaks to how we’re harnessing the strength and diversity of our country in making sure women succeed in the military and throughout their careers.

As I said when I got elected — and I didn’t think people thought I meant it — but my administration is going to look like America. And I mean that sincerely. Not just in the military, but across the board. That’s where our strength comes from, in my view.

And today, I want to hear from all of you on your assessments on what you’re seeing in the field and across our forces.

And the strategic environment is evolving rapidly in the world, but that means our plans and force posture have to be equally dynamic. Things are changing. And, you know, ensuring that — the security of the American people, our interests, and the interests of our Allies means having to constantly adapt to anything and everything that’s happening around the world.

And we’re seeing this very day the need for adapt — adaptation as a consequence of our standing with Ukraine against Putin’s brutal and unjustified war.

And I want to applaud the exceptional work you’re doing to arm and equip brave Ukrainians that defend their nation. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been to Ukraine a number of times before the war. I’ve spoken to the Rada. I was deeply involved in what was going on in Ukraine. And I knew they were tough and proud, but I tell you what: They’re tougher and more proud than I thought. I’m amazed what they’re doing with your help, in terms of providing advice and — and weaponry we’re providing, along with the rest of NATO.

Weapons and ammunition are flowing in daily. And we’re seeing just how vital our alliances and partnerships are around the world.

Our Allies are stepping up, amplifying the impact of our response. And NATO is united, focused, and energized as it’s ever been.

When I was a kid in the United States Senate in my 30s and in my 40s, I was chairman of the NATO subcommittee — the Foreign Relations Committee. I — not because of me or any particular thing, but I’ve never seen NATO as united. I know all the — I — I’m confident, in my view, just — this was Biden speaking — that I don’t think that Putin counted on being able to hold us together.

And I’ve spoken well over 150 times to our NATO Allies, either — like, yesterday, there were four- — how many on —

MR. SULLIVAN: Twelve of them.

THE PRESIDENT: How many?

MR. SULLIVAN: Twelve.

THE PRESIDENT: Twelve, yesterday for a couple hours. They — they are — they’re — they’re stepping up.

And the same is true of the Indo-Pacific, where our allies are the foundation for the future we want to see in that vital region of the world.

Your central, indispensable mission to deter aggression from all our enemies, if required, is — is on display, and to fight, to win wars remain critical to American power.

And as Commander-in-Chief, I — I rely on your advice and maintain our — to maintain our military edge and remain the ultimate guarantor of America’s security.

Quite frankly, even though I’ve been Vice President for 8 years and a senator for 36, I didn’t fully appreciate that — how the rest of the world literally looks to us as the leader of the free world. I mean, looks to us in very precise, specific ways. And something you all fully, fully understand.

And I rely, as I said, on your device — your advice and your ability to maintain our military edge.

And, you know, in return, I promise you — and I hope it’s been demonstrated since I’ve been President — that we as a nation will uphold the sacred duty we have and we owe you, our military men and women, to prepare, properly equip you before we send you into harm’s way. And when we do, to care for those and your family when you come home. And that’s why we’re doing so much at the — at the Veterans Affairs as well. It’s a — it’s a — it’s a sacred obligation.

And so, I want to thank you all again. I’m looking forward to our discussion.

And I thank the press for coming in. Thank you.

4:34 P.M. EDT

Example, if a bag of potatoes cost $3, and the tax on that bag is 10%, the tax is 30 cents. If that same bag goes up to $4, then the tax is 40 cents. It seems apparent to me that government is collecting more taxes due to inflation.

I feel pity for his sign language interpreter and whoever has to caption his speeches into text.

I'm not even certain that I'm spelling turmferderpressure correctly. Spell check on my computer is saying "ahhh hell no"

Although I appreciate GnG's effort maintaining a gootoob site and securing info to present to viewers, I don't currently subscribe because I find him to be a bit alarmist and clickbaity. Yes, we need to be proactive to fight infringements upon our rights BUT, we have to be careful to not over-sensationalize or worse yet, present doctored or false information. This will cause the source to lose credibility. I'm not saying GnG falls into this category and I don't have an example at the top of my head, but there have been times where I thought he made a big deal over a nothingburger just to put up content.

In this case, Biden has an "illegal in DC" 80% gun because Fed law trumps lower laws most of the time but especially in DC. The reporter he quotes from, Emily Miller LINK, does a tenacious job finding the details to an answer we already knew... Here is an older VIDEO I found of her.

Half of Joe Biden's Twitter Followers Are Fake, Audit Reveals
By Darragh Roche On 5/17/22

SparkToro's tool found that 49.3 percent of accounts following the official @POTUS Twitter account are "fake followers" based on analysis of a number of factors, including location issues, default profile images and new users.

https://www.newsweek.com/half-joe-biden-twitter-followers-are-fake-audit-elon-musk-1707244

---------------------

Not surprising for a fake president. I'm somewhat surprised the count isn't even higher considering they have blocked the "dislike/thumbs down" button from youtube and intentionally removed dislikes in order to make it seem "not as bad" as it really was.

young-blonde-adult-man-laughing-you-pointing-camera-making-fun-mocking-you_1194-26812.jpg

Back