• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Black/Knoxx Customer service A-1!!!

Crappiepro

.270 WIN
So I traded for this Knoxx Spec-Op II stock and forearm. I was installing my new stock/forearm and ran into a problem where my forearm would not slide on. My slide action rails didn't match the knoxx grooves.
I called Knoxx customer service and explained I traded for this stock/forearm and wanted to order the right forearm for 535 12ga. Well the service rep cut me off while I told her I needed to try to order one. She said "NO, NO we'll send you the right one for no charge!" I said but I bought it USED and she still said "Thats fine, we'll take care of it!"
I couldn't believe it, I was ready to order one! Thats pretty awesome! Free and the shipping is included too!
She did say they have problem's with folks getting the right forearm in the stock/forearm kits but still what company's would go above and beyond for their product like that, not very many anymore. That's a pretty sweet deal!!
So Thank You Knoxx!!

Back