• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bumpstock today...two stage tomorrow..

very pissed off atm. Put in my order for training ammo last night for the year (have several courses I'm taking).

He's taking notes directly from the NRA on this MF move.

WLP can FOAD. The NRA Rep in Florida is also a POS and is probably not going to fight any additional gun bills in FL.

Hey Oli.

...Gee, it looks like the whole country is turning into California very quickly.

Pretty soon every school child in California whose parent owns a firearm is going to be turning them over to the local anti-gun Nazis.

Whatever.

I stopped worrying about it.

Bastards banned yard jarts too if you haven't heard.

s-l640.jpg

I told an anti gun nut I know that you can use a belt loop or string and do the same thing. He didn't believe me so I sent him a Youtube video. It didn't matter. I think he would wet his pants if he actually saw an AR-15. I'm done with him. I really don't need that much stupidity in my life. By the logic of these a-holes we should ban driving to stop DUI's.

Good to hear from you Oli!

Dude....

How ya been?

Great to see you're on again.!

I had a bump stock.

I got bored with it.

I sold it.

Oddly enough my gun will stump bump fire. It's like some kind of miracle.

There are documented reasons and studied data on why the .mil got rid of the M14 rifles and the M16s that were capable of full auto select fire.

No brainer. You can't hit shit beyond CQB distances and you just waste ammo while recording a crappy hit ratio vs rounds fired. Bump stocks fall in the same performance category. It's a actually much easier to fire a full auto M14 or M16 than a bump-stocked AR-15.

Bump stocks are just plain DUMB but if you want one go knock yourself out and be "that guy".

Bump stocks aren't real practical. I do happen to agree.

If you ever get a chance to try a binary trigger, I urge you to do so. I don't think you'd have the same opinion of it.

Hey Oli.

...Gee, it looks like the whole country is turning into California very quickly.

Pretty soon every school child in California whose parent owns a firearm is going to be turning them over to the local anti-gun Nazis.
Only if it were California of 1973.....I'd be down for that ....or 1950 something
Whatever.
I stopped worrying about it.

Bastards banned yard jarts too if you haven't heard.
My brother...I get what your putting down.....I had yard darts well after the ban.....used em till the plastic dry rotted ....there were no more to be had .You and I both know thats not the point, its the slippery slope ....you've lived it first hand

I told an anti gun nut I know that you can use a belt loop or string and do the same thing. He didn't believe me so I sent him a Youtube video. It didn't matter. I think he would wet his pants if he actually saw an AR-15. I'm done with him. I really don't need that much stupidity in my life. By the logic of these a-holes we should ban driving to stop DUI's.

Good to hear from you Oli!
Hey man its good to be heard from!......I can bump fire a 1911 .....so I guess they can ban my finger

It is. Hi Bill.
Your alive !
Dude....

How ya been?

Great to see you're on again.!
Been good, life you know how it is . Generally pissed off at the world still
I had a bump stock.

I got bored with it.

I sold it.

Oddly enough my gun will stump bump fire. It's like some kind of miracle.

idiotic device......awesome for hitting shit all around your target while potential malfunction looms on every round....moving parts hell.......I bet it only holds up to a few butt strokes before something doesn't work anymore. Decent at inciting terror and shooting fish in a barrel . No loss at all to the shooting community but a big loss to the 30,000 foot picture of the second amendment . The stupid bastards should have done their job right the first time and never approved the stupid thing. Not be surprised when some psychopath uses it wrong.......I know , woulda, should , coulda but if you don't learn from past mistakes then there is no improvement . In my mind the only answer here is to shore up current laws and find competent , qualified folks to man the post over at the BATF . What is done is done ......not one inch

and when I say man the post I mean MAN the post .....sorry I'm over it . Over federal agencies being run by angry radical feminists and castrated men ....sue me

I have no use for a bump stock. It’s novelty at best to me. However, I don’t like this at all and while trump is and has been kinda derpy on a number of levels, I supported him. But I’m quickly becoming less than enamored.

I hate the idea that we're caving in to reactionary know-nothings like Ghostgun Leon and Grabbin' Knewsum.

But the answer in America is the same as it always was in America.

Give and take.

I'll give Trump the junko bump stocks, no problem; but in return I want 50 state reciprocity. :p

The art of the deal buddy . . . the art of the deal. ;)

You're not going to get reciprocity.

Too many people against it and

muh state rights.

Well, we thought Hillary would win, and she lost, so don't give up hope of progress brother. None of us know as much as we think we do.

I believe the real villians in this anti-gun business will eventually be brought to light, but this is going to take another 20 years.

In the meantime, we do whatever we gotta do to protect our own.

I don't share your enthusiasm.

The left have been indoctrinating the younger generation for years. And I think a lot of it stems from "higher education" tactics.

I remember my Freshmen year in college. The very first semester in English, I had to do a term paper on "guns" since that was the years leading up to the Clinton AWB, it was a hot and relative topic at the time. Very much like today. You couldn't turn on the TV without hearing how "bad" guns were.

That wasn't the topic of my choice, that was what everyone had to do.

And a similar topic was done at the last semester.

I noticed some of the stark differences of opinion that people had coming into that year and going out of that year in just that little amount of time.

It is seriously social engineering at its' worst.

I can also remember how disgusted that I was that my final term paper garnered a C grade when it was better written, and more fact filled and more footnotes than many of the others who got B's and A's that were leaned more toward anti-gun.

Seriously. Out of maybe 10 people that were my friends in that class at the end of the year that wrote pro-gun, none got a grade better than a C.

So, it's much like how you train a dog to do a certain thing by giving them treats or rubbing their nose in it.

In 20 years, many of the people you see will either be too old to fight, or dead.

I have done what I can with my children to teach them right and like my parents and grandparents have done before me. By teaching the youth real history and facts and skills, it is up to each of us to do our part.

I'm not going to count or list how many people that I have taught about the importance of guns in my lifetime. Men, women and children. But I suggest that each of you try to do the same.

It's the only chance we have in the future.

And for pete's sake. Put down the damn cell phone. Our youth are bombarded with that negative crap daily.

I was lucky enough to go to a science and engineering school in a place where everybody goes hunting, because it's way up in the Rocky Mountains. I started about the same time the Vietnam draft ended, so there was still a little anti-war sentiment but I never suffered the kind of propaganda that you did.

My enthusiasm is subdued but it is real, and it is based on a couple of things (not the least of which is my Southern Baptist upbringing.)

First: Eventually evil comes to light.

Look at the Weinstein case. Money and power only protected him for so long. The Clintons are doing better, but that's only because the noisy people in this world either haven't figured out who they really are yet, or are involved in their crimes.

People will turn on them like rabid dogs when the truth becomes undeniable.

The evil are continually exposed, get caught, or just die; but eventually the word gets around. Right now people are getting conned and nobody likes to be conned.

After my first year of college, I dropped out and went to a vocational/trade school where I got my electrical certification. It's owned and classified as a college now and carries the same benefits as a degree, but it was a lot more aligned with my personal beliefs and was a lot better place for me.

From my past experiences, I haven't pushed college on any of my boys.

And so far, none of them have went.

Though I always left the option on the table because each of them have to make their own decision and way in life.

My oldest son went to an electrical lineman school to get his journeyman classification.

While not college, that's something that he can do anywhere on this continent and there is always demand because it takes a special kind of man to do that type of work.

My middle son, who is looking at his options right now, said he is leaning towards taking a mechanical degree in production. That would include machine work, shop management, lathes, CNC, programming, etc.

And I honestly think it's a viable option for him considering that actual physical production of anything in America seems to be more in demand and focus and need.

I'm with Mike Rowe on this. College is fine for some things. But there isn't much demand for anyone with a masters degree in basket weaving.

John, it seems that you went to a useless liberal arts school. Too bad, but it wasn't a total waste of time, I suppose. Not if it helped teach you who you didn't want to be. We ask kids, and they ask themselves "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

But we should always be thinking, "Who do we not want to grow up to be?"

Back