• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

"But We Don't Want To Take Your Guns"

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Attached is a handy dandy list of those who are calling for bans and out right repeal of the 2nd Amendment. I have had discussions with people that claim they aren't for banning guns. When I drilled down into their beliefs they are ok with bans and forced collection of all semi automatics but they keep swearing that isn't a ban.

I guess we can stop playing around. They either want a ban of some degree or just haven't quite made that leap yet...but they will.

https://noqreport.com/2018/04/05/leftists-demanding-gun-confiscation-short-list-updated-march-2018/

I think most of our side already knows what their endgame is.

Anyone who says they don't see the endgame is just in denial or truely clueless. it has been explicitly stated time and time again by the anti's.

Anyone who says they don't see the endgame is just in denial or truely clueless. it has been explicitly stated time and time again by the anti's.
No argument there. I think @Tom396 was referring to those who’ve spent too many years with their head in the sand; Believing that “common sense” gun control was the goal as stated by the media and pundits Ad nauseam.

I think there will be people who once they wake up and realize the endgame is either total confiscation or something resembling it they will galvanize for or against repealing the 2A and large scale confiscation.

Sadly enough, I talk to gun owners every week that are not convinced that the anti gunners want all guns banned.

I think they are comfortable in their own little world and probably will believe only when an agent shows up at the door to take their guns.

@Tom396

Here's some video for your fence sitters - 2 weeks ago march for our lives videos of complete confiscation shouting:

I'll sum it up:

Ban assault weapons!
What's an assault weapon?
I Dont Know!

Ban Semiauto firearms!
Most handguns are semi auto ban them too?
Yes! Maybe! I Don't Know!

Second Amendment relates to Muskets!
So does the first amendment relate to internet, TV, Radio?
We are in different Times!!!! Its 2018!

Weapons of War get off the streets!
Did you know the second amendment was to arm the populace with the same firearms as the military?
Different time!!!!

Confiscate all guns, only police and military should own guns!
Do you trust Trump or the Government?
NO!!!
So why are you trusting them with all the guns?
We will never see Tyranny!!!!

Watermonkey, that is one of the best posts that I have seen in quite some time.

It's sad, but I have came to the conclusion that there are so many people that really are stupid and cannot think for themselves and are quite content to let someone else tell them what to do and when to do it. It's like they have never grown up and always rely on someone else to take care of them and all that entails.

Then there are the rest of us who can think for themselves and make their own decisions about how we live our life.

Watermonkey, that is one of the best posts that I have seen in quite some time.

It's sad, but I have came to the conclusion that there are so many people that really are stupid and cannot think for themselves and are quite content to let someone else tell them what to do and when to do it. It's like they have never grown up and always rely on someone else to take care of them and all that entails.

Then there are the rest of us who can think for themselves and make their own decisions about how we live our life.

It's disgusting, actually.

You can't fix stupid. Just cage it and set it on fire.

Our society encourages stupidity.

Stupid people will buy whatever nonsense you can advertise on the TV. They're terrific for the economy.

They have no idea what to do about bad government & so nothing gets done.

When the government needs sheep to fight a trench war, pay Draconian taxes, attack a political enemy, or display public feelings for a sacred totem, a stupid populace is just the thing to have.

Sorry, can't force myself to watch the videos--I get the gist of it just by looking at them. ;)

I haven't had occasion to debate any of these numbskulls but I'm sure I will sooner than later. I (we) need to get our talking points down pat so there is no hesitation or lack of belief in our message. Sometimes telling/debating the truth is harder than simply memorizing a script of bogus, "flashy" talking points and twisted numbers. Lies repeated over and over so the less-enlightened eventually believe them even though with a little research the lies can be disproven. We are not going to convince the indoctrinated pinheads young and old--you can't win an argument with an idiot! :mad: Who we WILL convince are the people sitting on the fence: people who might have good friends or family that shoot, people who might have owned guns a long time ago, people who may be undecided about buying a gun for self-defense, people who just don't believe the propaganda and want to see the other (our) side of the story...

And the left is relentless as they think they have found a chink in the armor. What they have actually found are puppets that they can control to get the word out.

And the left is relentless as they think they have found a chink in the armor. What they have actually found are puppets that they can control to get the word out.

The chink is due to the NRA position on bump stocks. All due to suspicious activities in Las Vegas. Weird how we know more about the Florida shooter than we do a multi-millionaire who just "went crazy".

That was the quickest forgotten event I have ever seen. It is like it didn't happen, except the movement to ban bump stocks and pistol grips, and magazines. I sure hope folks wake up and smell the coffee. This is fast turning a slippery slope into a cliff.

Ya know, I have actually watched and listened to a lot of different footage, especially police body cam footage, and I would bet money on more than one gun being fired.

I know a lot of people have tried to discredit that saying "echoes" and a host of other phenomena to try to convince people that he acted alone, but echoes do not change the amount of bullets that are being fired and the cadence or rhythm or how many rounds are being fired. Echoes are like mirror images. What sound you make bounces back. When you yell "hello" into the grand canyon, it doesn't echo and say "good morning".

I don't know if I have linked these two videos before, but I want you to watch and listen very closely. I believe most of us here have been around guns and shot them enough to be able to discern for ourselves what we are hearing and seeing.

In the first video, only a couple seconds after the video starts, watch the tarp on the fence to the left of the officers. You can see a bullet go through and move the tarp. Which direction is that bullet traveling? Left to right.

Catch is, the mandalay bay where the lone gunman was supposed to be is on the right of the concrete barrier. The opposite direction of where the bullet came from.

Some say richochet. Nope. With as short of a delay from the time you see the bullet move the tarp until you hear the gunshot or even the angle of the bullet travel, I don't think so.

In the same video, fast forward to ;56 seconds until about 1:10 and listen to the burst. Within the burst, you can hear distinctly what sounds like a handgun being fired. Whatever it is, is unrelated to the rifle burst. It has a different rate of fire and a different number of shots that were fired.

For those that still think it was a bump stock ar, this is probably the best video I have seen that debunks that for anyone with more than a room temperature IQ.

I still think the dude was running guns illegally and his buyers got the better of him and did most or all of the shooting and dude got patsy'd. Also remember that police reports said there was a missing hard drive too. Just something to think about.

I believe the guy was running guns but under what circumstances it's hard to say. I think that the government knew about him but they didn't stop him because they were trying to catch his buyers and work their way up the chain just like they do with any smuggling operation.

This guy was not mr. Big. He was just a high roller on somebody else's payroll. If the government knew about it and didn't stop it guess what folks???

They're (we are) complicit in all those murders.

If there was a lot of covering up after the fact I can certainly understand why based on that.

Back