• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Button Sling Throw And Go Review

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Button Sling Throw And Go

http://buttonsling.com/

shapeimage_2.png

The Tactical Single Point Sling designed for total weapon readiness.

The Most refined Single Point Sling on the market today is Button Sling. This Elegant Design creates the Vital Link between operator and Weapon. It rides (rotates) in the button grove like a monorail. It’s Stealthy Quiet, does not rattle! Allowing smooth movement and accurate shooting in combat situations. Never binding or getting in your way. Button Sling Performs! The Secret is in Our Button Pin. A superior Design that is well beyond simple rings and hooks. It gives you Rock Solid lock up, allowing the gun to be removed and attached quickly without difficult motor skills. When being just good enough is not enough there is Button Sling!Button Sling was the first patented Single Point Sling. Our Research and Development Team has spent Many years testing and improving this Tactical Battle Sling.

Currently in use by the US Military, The Secret Service and Law Enforcement World Wide. Our users are very important to us. These operators and soldiers in the field experience situations that push the limits of Guns and Gear. We have taken that feedback and created the Finest Single Point Gun Sling Possible! Take a look, try one and you will see. Your Sling can just work fine or You can experience the fluid movement, and what our users call the positive “Click” of a true Tactical Button Sling.

As The Modern AR 15, M 16, or M4 Combat rifle has evolved, Button Sling has evolved with it. But we didn’t stop there. Check out the Sling mounts page and do what many are doing: Pin All Your Guns and have the same sling that you can deploy with any weapon. Be able to switch weapons in seconds as the need arises. Always feeling that same fluid movement of The amazing Single Point Tactical Button Sling!

With hundreds of slings on the market it can be very hard to choose which one is right for you and your setup. When I look for a sling my major requirements are reliability (I want to be able to trust my life with it) and functionality (it needs to get the job done with no frills added). Now there are numerous slings on the market that fit my needs but one thing that caught my eye with the Button Sling was there system for mounting it to your shotgun. Traditionally shotgun mounts for slings are bulky and increase your length of pull (unless its build into the stock) but this is not the case with Button Sling. The Button Sling the mount attaches directly to your receiver and is extremely low profile. There is a plastic tab bungee sling that is extremely durable yet keeps your receiver from being scratched up. However if you want a “true” mil-spec system you can purchase the Mega Latch version. Additionally Button Sling offers a universal sling end that will attach like most other slings for those that don’t want to enjoy the benefits of a button mount. You will not be disappointed with a Button Sling; my only wish was that they made slings in other variations (2pt and 3pt) so that all of my firearms would have a Button Sling on them.

p230390230-4.jpg

p379102431-4.jpg

p150112012-4.jpg

p308798203-4.jpg

p434490582-4.jpg

p502492827-4.jpg

p959141789-4.jpg

p793886000-4.jpg

p681015004-4.jpg

p570952777-4.jpg

p652340707-4.jpg

p740123067-4.jpg

p932284893-4.jpg

p820366164-4.jpg

p640711632-4.jpg

p1033173854-4.jpg

p852327308-4.jpg

Thanks, yea this sling really caught my eye (didn't need another sling but I had a feeling I was going to like this one).

Dan, The sling looks sweet! I've spent some time lookin at these...

This product for me just became a permanent fixture on my HD Mossberg 500.

I keep comin back to look at these, may have to invest in one in the near future!!!

Great looking system. Just trying to figure where the pin is positioned on the 930 ?
Has anyone with the 930 gone this route. Kind of uncharted territory for me. :?

Does the 930 have a pin for the trigger group? If so, I think it will replace that.

Rossignol said:
Does the 930 have a pin for the trigger group? If so, I think it will replace that.

Just a tad concerned about fooling around with that pin ! It works just fine as is. As much as I like the Button Sling style, I think I'll end up with a single point stock mount.

Just wondering if anyone has experience using this button sling set-up on the 930 spx with any range time to back it up ?

To be honest I have not put it to use on my 930 as it stays on my 500 as my HD shotgun. Next time I go to the range I can certainly give it a try and let you know how it shoots. My guess is that it will still function well but you never know.

Back