• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Buttpad help!

Sput

Copper BB
Hey there,

Canadian mossberg owner here. I bought a wood stock off someone recently, but they didn't tell me that a buttpad wasn't included. So I suppose I need to buy one now, but I'd rather get an upgrade than the regular mossberg one. However it isn't easy to find parts up here, so I'm stuck with whatever we have up here as most sellers in the USA won't ship here.

What brand/model buttpad will fit onto a wood mossberg 500 stock? I found some "Limbsaver" pads but none of them specifically mention they fit on the wood stocks, only onto the synthetic ones.

Sorry of this has been answered before. i tried searching but a lot of times I miss things, forgive me if this has been talked to death.

Hey there,

Canadian mossberg owner here. I bought a wood stock off someone recently, but they didn't tell me that a buttpad wasn't included. So I suppose I need to buy one now, but I'd rather get an upgrade than the regular mossberg one. However it isn't easy to find parts up here, so I'm stuck with whatever we have up here as most sellers in the USA won't ship here.

What brand/model buttpad will fit onto a wood mossberg 500 stock? I found some "Limbsaver" pads but none of them specifically mention they fit on the wood stocks, only onto the synthetic ones.

Sorry of this has been answered before. i tried searching but a lot of times I miss things, forgive me if this has been talked to death.

Welcome my northern friend.
I would get a LimbSaver. Here's a link for the template and yes they will fit a wood stock.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1...Guide_-_01_2018_-_Web.pdf?4988935229279426438

I was able to get the 10101 in place on the Magpul adapter, with a few firm taps from my large rubber mallet, in there very tightly now. I doubt I need to use any screws, but we shall see.

Back