• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

Big +1 for Sn3aKyGuY. Sold me an ATI Talon tactical stock & forend and was willing to throw in an extra at special request. Very quick to ship, very easy to do business with. Thanks again!

MikeD~

TC Contender

Excellent communication and a man of his word

Highly recommend transactions with Mike

Thanks !

+1 Oli700 - Seller - TC Contender - Man of his word, went the extra mile for me and maintained excellent communication.

+1 Ripjack13 - buyer - Blackhawk SpecOps Stock for 500/835 - Great communication and speedy payment!!

+1 for MikeD for clear communication. Seller of Blackhawk stock.

Now I just gotta dremel the fitting and I'll have stock for my wife's new Mossberg .410! I just hope she likes it. ;)

Thanx again Mike.

And a +1 for oli700 for offering his stock to me in case I didn't find one. (MikeD's)...

Thank you oli....

Another +1 Ripjack13- Seller - MO hats. Awesome job from start to finish on this one.

My 2 MO hats were waiting on me when I got back from Texas yesterday. Thanks Rip! Great looking hats and a great transaction!

LTB45 said:
MikeD said:
Another +1 Ripjack13- Seller - MO hats. Awesome job from start to finish on this one.

Make that +2
LOVE THE HATS!

I'm glad you love them Len. Thanx for the order.... :D

tcecil88 said:
My 2 MO hats were waiting on me when I got back from Texas yesterday. Thanks Rip! Great looking hats and a great transaction!

You are very welcome. :D

+1 for Dan Honovich! Great looking quality decals as usual. And quick shipping as well.

+ 1 to the following members for ordering hats, and quick payment!

carbinemike
Lonerider
Realtree_LG56
Kipster
Vnuk1

Thanx for the orders fellas!

Another +1 for Ripjack13 - Re. my second hat order. :D

+ 1 to the following members for ordering hats, and quick payment!

BirdPrey
lt12ncp
MikeD
JohnA
Rossignol

Thanx again for the orders!!!

MikeD +1 as a seller

Mike D , AR stripped lower.
Second firearms transfers with Mike….it dosent get any better.
You can trust money and guns with Mike, man of his word and just a damn good fella……sell to Mike, purchase from Mike, you are in good hands.

Back