• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cabelas in stock Federal .22LR 40-gr in stock for six-cents a round. LINK

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
Ooops, I mis-typed:

They are 36-gr HP not 40-gr solids.
I found a similar load here at Willaims Gun Sight for $23.?? A box.

There were the ones with Troy Landry on the box i believe they were also 36gr.

Still not seeing anything at WM but seeing more in the gun shops. Woo Hoo!!

I'm seeing more ammo here as well, though the local stores seem to be restocking faster than the national chain stores.

Yeah, I see Academy and LGS stops have almost everything except BULK ammo. To me, a 100-ct plastic box of CCI MiniMag for $11 isn't so much of a bargain even though that is some fantastic ammo. It just isn't BULK ammo. I'm not yet prepared to spend $5.50 on a 50-ct box of Aguila or Fiocchi or PMC .22LR although I'm sure it is fairly good ammunition.

So my five boxes of this six-cent Federal bulk Hollow Point HV came in yesterday and I am happy. I have never had a single problem with Federal rimfire ammo.

I was in shed this afternoon rooting thru some totes looking for some old shooting stuff to loan to a young friend this weekend and found these. From the sticker 1991 not sure if that was a good price or not with inflation and all ? Fun find though. 20170914_165210.jpg

I usually use discounted Cabelas gift cards that shown up on the 'bay pretty regularly at 18-20% off face value.
Combine that with going through a rebater site like Active Junky, for another small percentage cash back, and pretty good ammo deals can be had.
Case in point, I just bought 500 rounds of Armscor 223 for $154, & 1000 rounds of Blazer 22LR for $53. Considering I paid $160 for $200 worth of gift cards, and Cabelas free shipping, plus the a couple percent back from the rebate site, the 1000 rounds of .22 only cost me about $5

I have been in TWO Wal-Marts in the past week in different cities and BOTH have more .22LR than I could ever dream of buying.

CCI Standard Velocity in 50-rd boxes and 500-rd bricks, Remington Golden Bullet 100-rd packs, and Winchester Super-X in the nice plastic 100-rd packs. One also had CCI Mini-Mag for $7.47 which I was almost willing to buy. Just didn't really need any.

Okay, that may not be as exciting as pallets on the center aisle but there were thousands and thousands inside the glass case where for 6-8 years there has not been any.

Yeah funny how that works when you get a new president huh?

I can buy all the twenty two's I want down the street here, at the sporting good store for $4/50 +tax. If I drive 5 miles further I can get it for $7/100 plus tax.

Good deal, thanks for sharing. 3 weeks ago I hit the jackpot at Wally world and picked up more than a few Federal 550 value packs for 19.99 each. I haven't seen 550 packs for years and thought Federal 325 packs were replacing the 550 packs.

Good deal, thanks for sharing. 3 weeks ago I hit the jackpot at Wally world and picked up more than a few Federal 550 value packs for 19.99 each. I haven't seen 550 packs for years and thought Federal 325 packs were replacing the 550 packs.

THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!!! You're right, 550-ct packs I thought were a thing of the past.

My local WM has had .22lr in stock for about 2 months now. Winchester, CCI, and Remington. I don't remember the exact price, but it seemed reasonable as I recall. Now if they would stock some .22 mag I would be excited .

Roger that meanstreak some 22 mag would be nice. One lgs keeps some on hand but seems like its something different everymonth whatever distributor he uses has onsale.

Back