• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cal Immigration Ponzi Scheme Reveal

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
Just how much money will California lose as the result of the next census?

People here are already painting signs with words like Trump and Nazi, because California stands to lose big bucks in federal support when they can't justify their population.

It is suggested that the next census will be taken, in great deal, by online surveys, as opposed to paper documents.

Because some people will be allowed to fill out their census forms online, immigration activists are claiming that up to 45% of citizens in some areas will be undercounted.

The fact that they can still fill out paper documents or talk to human census takers (as has always been the practice) doesn't fit The Narrative of victimhood that the left is attempting to portray.

Somehow California officials believe that if they let unlimited numbers of immigrants into the state they can get unlimited amounts of federal aid for poor people, but the reality of the situation is going to be much different.

It may turn out that because of illegal citizens, California is over-represented in federal government. They could lose seats. They could lose big bucks in all kinds of Federal Aid programs.

But the amazing thing to me was that the left admits that 45% of people will be reluctant to fill out the census in some areas, because they are presumably not citizens, and allegedly afraid of ICE.

Maybe this is what Trump meant by "you'll get tired of winning".

This should have been common practice since, oh, I don't know, maybe since the FOUNDING OF OUR NATION???

I can go back and find Census papers from when my Grandmother was 3 years old back in 1915.

If almost 50% of the state is illegal, and California loses half its' senators, would be a day for the history books for sure.

I think California is a perfect example, along with New York, that the establishment is not only pervasive at the federal level, but the tentacles reach deep into the states as well. Some of course are worse than others, such as the two I mentioned.

Of course news media types and academia are part of the problem as well as they are the machines used to spread the propaganda and brainwashing.

Back