• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cam pics

Dang good sized deer. Glad he got it. I'm sure he's sired a bunch of young bucks over the last several years.

Largest that I've gotten pictures of is a 10 pointer. Most are 6 and 8's.

I'd love to share a couple pictures of him with you, but too many to go through and I didn't rename it unfortunately.

edit: I did save a picture of him.

PNYzoYZ.jpg

I want to say this may be the same deer from a few years prior but I cant' be certain *on the left

Ynb4f2k.jpg

Well froze my keister this a.m. but had a nice morning didnt end with a kaboom and thats 100% fine. I sat in a comfy chair watching a small plot I put in this summer. I watched a young momma and yearling have breakfast in peace. The trail cam caught some pics(the temp sensor is obvious wackadooddle) . anyhow im in a place now I enjoy seeing the circle continue as much as pullin a trigger anymore. Brisk quite morning warm sun breaking thru trees talk to God time watching nature do its thing yup all good. Did i think hmm pop momma then yearling meat in freezer briefly yes, do i mind if someone else does nope as long as ya take what ya need and use what ya take. I didnt need and look forward to seeing them again :)20181111_102247_HDR.jpg 20181111_102135.jpg

Back