• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Camo~ patterns and techniques for firearms, bows and gear

I'm out of activator for the film and have to stop half way through the dipping process.

I still have a few little touch-ups that I'll be dipping twice to make sure I get full coverage, and I still have to do the entire handguard and some other smaller pieces. But that probably won't be until the weekend now.

Also, there is no flat clear on this yet, which should tone the sheen down some.

Until then

camo dip 017.JPG

Thank you sir.

It's a work in progress, but when I ever get done with it, I think will blend in OK deep in my huntin' woods.

camo dip 002.JPG

I got the engraved fde trigger guard after the photo was taken, and the magazine was from a prior camo dip on another AR I did years ago so that's why it doesn't match, but it's still camo and I have it limited to the 10 round max for our coyote hunting laws so I'm going to continue using it.

Oops.

Forgot to update after it was done.

And in better lighting.

movie20set20in20town20014_zpsdwtrcsbx.jpg

My nieces boyfriend wanted a little work done to his savage mk2 Pre-E

I normally don't take on anyone elses' projects, but since he asked and helped do some of the work so he could learn how to do it his self, I made the exception.

mk2 camo 023.JPG

mk2 camo 010.JPG

mk2 camo 018.JPG

Wow, that turned out amazing!

I'm planning to do something like this to my rifle. I'm trying to find material and this looks like brown burlap and OD scrim but I'd like to find a lighter green also.

image.jpeg

by something like that I hope you mean something like that but done way better

that has to be a joke picture or something

by something like that I hope you mean something like that but done way better

that has to be a joke picture or something

Lol, yes. This one has some issues. I believe this came from an airsoft forum.

Back