• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CCDL on TV

LTB45

.30-06
Rest in Peace
Supporter
I figured that I would share this here, even though we are a state based organization.
With all that has happened lately, my organization has been slammed for interviews on TV and print.
Normally I or the President of CCDL do most of the interviews.
When the calls came from both of these shows, we were both busy.
The good thing is that we do have 10 executive members that help us to run and shape the organization so we were able to supply these shows with very competent supporters of gun rights.

The first video is John Beidler, Executive Member and Treasurer of CCDL. He also runs the Connecticut chapter of "Oath Keepers". He is an Air Force Vet and a True American Patriot!

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video ... D=24053441

The second video is Jonathan Hardy, Executive Member of CCDL and our go to guy to help people that are having problems getting their permits. He attends every hearing that the state "Board of Firearms Permit Examiners" have. The board is where people appeal to, when they have their permit revoked or if they are experiencing delays from the local issuing authorities. CT is a may issue state and you must start your permit process at your local Police Department.

http://www.wfsb.com/video?clipId=8094174&autostart=true

LTB45, thanks for posting and for you guys putting yourself in the crosshairs defending the 2A. Both guys were well spoken and explained their views well.

I wouldn't do good in that situation. I'd have to many "ummms" and I'd want to put than anti guy in his place in the first video

Any chance that the federal court case where MD lost as a may issue state will help CT? MD appealed it up a notch. The last judge ruled a citizen didn't have to tell the state why they wanted to exercise a Constitutional right.

Keep up the good work!

carbinemike said:
I wouldn't do good in that situation. I'd have to many "ummms"
You should hear our GOVENOR. We call him Govenor "Um Uh Um Uh"..LOL!!!

carbinemike said:
Any chance that the federal court case where MD lost as a may issue state will help CT? MD appealed it up a notch. The last judge ruled a citizen didn't have to tell the state why they wanted to exercise a Constitutional right.

Keep up the good work!
It might Mike.
But honestly since we do have the the BoFPE, the may issue thing is not that big of a deal except that it does slow things down for residents of some towns. With out a legitimate reason for denial from the town...the board always overrules the town.

LTB45 said:
The second video is Jonathan Hardy, Executive Member of CCDL and our go to guy to help people that are having problems getting their permits. He attends every hearing that the state "Board of Firearms Permit Examiners" have. The board is where people appeal to, when they have their permit revoked or if they are experiencing delays from the local issuing authorities. CT is a may issue state and you must start your permit process at your local Police Department.

What about if you've been denied for a dumb charge 25 years ago?

Nice work LTB! I couldn't do that either...

Thanks for what you and yours are doin!

ripjack13 said:
LTB45 said:

What about if you've been denied for a dumb charge 25 years ago?

Rip, I have a friend that falls into the category.
The first thing that you have to do is get the charge nollied...EXPENSIVE but doable depending on the charge/charges.
If the charge was something that was minor there, is always a chance that they can appeal to the BoFPE and plead their case. They may see their side and give it to them. If it is something more serious then they can have an attorney plead their case for them, Again there are cost involved.

The Attorney for CCDL is actually one of the attorneys that sits on the board, He is also one of my shooting buddies.

Thank you guys for standing up for the rest of us.

I've written so many letters and emails over the past few days my wrists hurt.

Our Governor made a comment of confiscation in NY which sent everyone in a buying frenzy.

For once though I want someone to say this, "what do I need this for? Oh sorry didnt know the first 10 amendments to the Constitution was called the Bill of Needs"

Actually our president did state that on a TV news interview.
His response to a question was " First of all it is the Bill Of Rights NOT the Bill of Wants"

Back