• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Compound Bow: Pics and Discussion

No problem let me know if there is anything else I can do

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Thats a great looking bow Sir!!

I think that the Limbsaver is a very well made bow.
Actually I have it at 64 pounds.To hunt wild boar and to achieve good penetration in this hard skin animal I use 2219 XX78 SSlam aluminium shafts with Wensel 3 blade fixed broadhead.
I also have carbon arrows but for this animal I prefer aluminium.....

selous said:
Wensel 3 blade fixed broadhead

Woodsmans? Awesome broadhead. I have a bunch I used with my traditional bows. It took a while to figure how to sharpen them but once I did they cut through anything.

My compound 60# Reflex Growler, G5 sights
ReflexGrowler_zps18f9da04.jpg

The Wife's Diamond Infinite Edge, got to say for a "youth" model the only draw back to this bow would be the overall size, its really small. But if you dont know the versatility of this thing is sick! 18-30" draw 5-70# weight.
DiamondInfinityEdge_zpsd1bf89eb.jpg

"Family Photos"
FamilyDD1_zps8c109646.jpg

FamilyDD2_zpsa7666351.jpg

Nice family you have there MT2. Thanks for the pics.

Nice equipment MT2.
What about the axe to axe lenght of your bow??It looks short.
Arrowrest model??
Thanks for posting.

selous said:
Nice equipment MT2.
What about the axe to axe lenght of your bow??It looks short.
Arrowrest model??
Thanks for posting.

32" it is short and for a bow a bit on the heavy side. Arrowrest model I dont really know, I bought this bow 2nd hand off a buddy of mine. I texted him earlier but havent heard back from him yet. I know the guys at the local shop couldnt figure the thing out when I had it set up for me. Thing attaches to the limbs and doesnt seem to have a manual lock. I like it better than the wisker biscuts Ive shot in the past.

The rest has a string that attaches to the limbs? May be a Limbdriver. Pretty well made rests. I can't see your pictures...says they have been removed...

Well fellas, I just joined the club.

Picked up a Bear Legion this afternoon. Got the RTH package and it's all set up and ready to go. Been about 20 years since I shot compound, but it all came back once I picked this thing up. It's one sweet machine. Gonna try to get out to the range this weekend if the weather cooperates. I'll post up some pics as soon as I get a chance...

Awesome. Looking forward to the pics

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

I am still waiting for my 2013 bear anarchy to arrive at my local dealer...

Back