• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

covid jumping species. Again

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
It has been said that covid jumped from bat soup to humans. Several of the scientists who worked at the infectious disease lab.

Has continued to jump from humans to pets (cats and dogs).

Lions in zoo's all over the place.

I mean, in honesty, virus' rarely jump species. Bird Flu. Mad cow. It rarely happens naturally.

And now, they're saying wild deer in Michigan and Indiana have really high numbers of positive covid tests.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ailed-deer-Michigan-infected-coronavirus.html

Seriously, read the article above and then come back to read what I'm about to write to finish the topic. @MikeD this is particularly going to interest you.

OK, now that I'm sure everyone read it, one thing I couldn't help but think about was the low numbers of vaccinated deer. And the low fatality rate of those deer.

Ok, for giggles, lets' assume that there are a high number of deer that has covid. The question to ask is how did they catch it?

Waterborne?

Airborne?

Chem trails?

Serious question folks. It's not like large number of people are sneezing through the woods well off the beaten trails where wild deer normally are.

I have said for a long time, just wait until rats start to be infected in these big cities and watch the fallout from what that will cause because it will quickly spread like the plague. To humans, and cats alike. Then to dogs. Birds of prey, etc.

The Chinese and NIH from their gain of function has probably F'd us all.

I think it is all alarmism with Dumpocraps and slimedia wanting to herd the sheeple some more and get them more reliant on gov't with more handouts and more lockdowns, etc. to further destroy small biz. I also notice MSNBCNN have their death clocks back up... :rolleyes: I believe a lot of the other "superviruses" were also hoaxy looking for an audience but happened in Nobama's regime so nothing was said or made of it. Fauxchi was around back them, also. :mad: Until they close the borders to the filthy aliens infected with CV and a host of other unknown diseases, I will not give one shit about the Cornhole or other CV variant, will not get vaxed even with a bribe and will not voluntarily don a mask anywhere... (except when I wear a US-made N95 mask for sanding and grinding, which is what they were designed for)

Ok, for giggles, lets' assume that there are a high number of deer that has covid. The question to ask is how did they catch it?

Waterborne?

Airborne?

Chem trails?

Common flies can have Covid.

So far, we don't think they can transmit it.

Now you know why China is preparing for war.

I heard something on the BBC the other night about China building a bunch of ICBM silos "but they didn't have missiles in them yet". :rolleyes: It only takes a small nuke to create a HEMP, and figure a dozen or so above the US big cities and the electrical grid will be down for months. Then all they have to do is wait while the cities run out of food and medicine and the self-purge begins. :eek:

Not only that Bobster, but there are 2 countries in the world making electrical transformers and substations that would be needed to replace the fried ones.

France

and wait for it

china.

Its rare for a virus to jump species. Unheard if for it to supposedly affect as many different species as this one.

Im calling BS on 60% of our deer infected. There's no reasonable explanation for that unless they are crop dusting us with the damn thing. At this point I would not put that past many who are feeling the quickening with their newly gained emergency powers.

It may be that the variant which affects flies is different, but it somehow shows up on the tests as the same thing, because at this point we don’t know any better.

We have identified a few different variants of this virus but I can’t believe that we have identified them all.

Anyhow I’m not as worried as some people about China right now because they are having problems at home. Flooding there is so bad that they are about to lose 1/3 of their hydroelectric power. They have lost many thousands of people to flooding and the accidents caused by flooding.

I think that China is ramping up there saber rattling to distract us from the fact that they are going to have some serious problems on Both of their major rivers.

So far they have been able to forestall the collapse of the largest and most dangerous, the 3 gorges dam.

The other thing is that China has pumped a lot of money into military installations that are not proving out very well. The man-made islands are not very sturdy.

They spent a shit load of money, building copies of Russian carrier based aircraft, which turned out to be largely unworkable.

They are having big problems with sabotage in Hong Kong and the news is covering it up. A good majority of the Hong Kong population is very upset about China.

Serious question along this line of thinking.

You, being unvaccinated, go to the hospital for surgery which entails a need for a blood transfusion.

If you receive blood from a Covid-19 vaccinated person is the mRNA now transmitted into your system?

The converse question, given the absolute panic by vaccinated people about being around the "unvaccinated".

Think they will be worried about someone's "unclean" blood being introduced in to their bodies?

Haven't seen any discussion about this issue. What's your view?

Yeah I’m often worried about putting somebody else’s cooking in my mouth.

Blood is a Ho nutha level!

I'm convinced China had trillions of masks and billions of gallons of hand sanitizer prior to releasing CV into the world. They have been laughing all the way to the bank for the past year... ;)

Its not just masks and sanitiser... the home Lateral Flow Test kits the Uk Government are giving out are made in... China..:omg:

So either I am "immune" to CV OR I have never come into contact with anyone infected with it. Since the latter is highly doubtful because I've been to MANY unmasked gatherings in the past year (industrial auctions, retail stores, Trumpy rally :) , etc.) I will continue to believe I and 9999 out of 10000 other people are IMMUNE--CV just isn't going to "stick". I don't believe the tradeoff in quality of life is worth the mental illness and financial devestation of lockdowns and paranoia. People are too busy worrying about dying to remember how to live. I have accepted my mortality... ;)

I give blood every few months or so. They were testing for CV anti-bodies but have stopped as of June 30. No ABs can mean I was never exposed OR more likely, am immune...

cvabtests.JPG

cvabinfo.JPG

. . . People are too busy worrying about dying to remember how to live. I have accepted my mortality... ;)

I think this normally goes along with accepting the fact that you are not the most important thing in the universe.

For some of us that hits early on, but for a lot of people it obviously does not.

Maybe that will turn out to be important in the end.

By the way, One of the things I think we need to do in America is concentrate on selling food to China.

We are not growing as much food here because of the drought, and we haven’t engaged the technology necessary to provide more water for farming.

This is a big mistake and it will cause us to buy food from foreign countries instead of selling it to them.

China is having huge problems with flooding right now and many of their major dams are overloaded and ready to burst. I’m talking about 60 dams and dikes, levees, jetties, etc.

This is going to make a huge portion of their land un-farmable in the near future, and they will have any surplus population out there patching up the waterways instead of trying to grow food.

All these people gearing up to go to war with China need to remember that it would be preferable to have them dependent on us. It appears we are already quite dependent on them.

We have sent lots and lots of jobs to China instead of Mexico, and as a result we have Mexicans coming across the border looking for jobs. Mexicans need to have jobs in Mexico. Americans need to have jobs in America. Chinese people need to have jobs in China.

That’s the only efficient way we can all cooperate, by working in our own most efficient natural environments in order to deal with the needs of everyone.

OK I’m starting to sound communist here. Efficiency is one of the big parts of making money. Inefficient manufacturing, trade, and agriculture Is the hallmark of the third world.

Back