• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CR Sebenza fans?

cockedNlocked

Product Review Manager
Staff member
Global Moderator
My best brother DHonovich surprised me with this beauty last night at my rehearsal dinner for my wedding which is in the morning 6/29/13, love him and his future mrs more than anything. your the best

Chris Reeves Sebenza 21 Large lefty

Very nice bro!

Congrats on the great gift and the wedding. It's a wonderful feeling being married to a good women...

Wow man! You were gifted a Sabenza. That is very, very cool.
I WILL own a Sabenza.......someday. Lol
Congrats on getting hitched!

Nice.

Can't say I had even heard of them before but I'm definitely a fan now. Thanks for the pics.

You deserve it Alex! You made me a fan of them now as well...dam you...

I have a small sebenza with the insingo blade. Sebenza are awesome quality. I too did not know about the sebenza until I jumped on knife forums and kept hearing people refer to them. They are not for everyone with the small plane sebenza running $375ish (there are a bazillion different inlay or handle finishes to choose from).

CRK knives resale immediately because of the known and proven quality.

Always love the sabenza but could never bring myself to spend the money on one. I think about how many kershaws and crkt I could buy with that money hahaha. I know the quality is well worth the price tag but at the end of the day I'm probably still to chinese LOL.

Back