• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Customer Service at Advanced Technology International (ATI).

jcarpy75

Copper BB
I bought an ATI Akita Adjustable Stock with Cheekrest & Recoil Pad for my Mossberg 500 in Oct. 2012. The stock is everything I wanted and works great for both my wife and me.
While cleaning the shotgun after a day at the range I noticed the 2 set screws and plugs from the cheekrest had come loose and were missing. I called customer service at ATI and explained the issue and asked if I could order replacement parts. The lady I talked with took my name and mailing information and said I should receive the parts in about a week. I received the package a week later with the parts requested and an invoice with a “zero balance due”. They didn’t even charge me shipping costs. I wanted to share this story with my fellow Mossberg friends and say thank you to ATI.
A great product, reasonable prices and awesome customer service is the way to do business and why you now have a customer for life.

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback; we have been fortunate enough to have @ATIgunstocksUSA supporting Mossberg Owners community for several years now. They not only make great products but stand behind them 100%.

Tech Support at ATI is right there and There were times in the beginning of my own venture into ATILand
that Tech Support was on speed dial. Adam is tremendous. All our builds are a variation on ATI and Mesa Tactical
depending on the customer's needs and focus. For myself, I love it and their packaging is topgrade. Makes it look like
I paid major money!

Back