• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

D.C. Voters

meanstreak

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
Good grief the left will stop at nothing to get voters. I watched on Fox as a Washington DC city council member made his case for 16 year olds voting in elections, both local and federal. They have completely lost their minds.

And the districts all surrounding Washington in VA are also crazy.

I don't even think 18 year olds should be allowed to vote!

I'm sorry but virtually nobody under the age of 21 has enough experience & common sense to vote.

You got to face the facts that half of the adults that vote don't have enough experience and common sense to be good voters.

Their kids are sure as hell going to be worse.

The ideas the liberals come up with to garner votes is unending. They are pulling out all the stops to take over the country. They are changing laws and rules to allow people to vote that either have lost that right or never had the right. Felons, illegals, underage, where do they come up with these ideas ?

I don't even think 18 year olds should be allowed to vote!

I'm sorry but virtually nobody under the age of 21 has enough experience & common sense to vote.

I am a firm believer of this, as well. If they can't be trusted with a firearm, they sure as HELL can't be trusted with a vote! :eek: Alternately, I think once IN the military, and past boot camp, an 18-year old should be able to vote and own a firearm, including handguns.

Your not old enough to drive buy a beer own property and now buy a gun. But you the tidepod eating condom snorting generatoin are ready to vote. Good luck with that.

Your not old enough to drive buy a beer own property and now buy a gun. But you the tidepod eating condom snorting generatoin are ready to vote. Good luck with that.

Unfortunately there are liberal politicians that think it is a good idea. Once that ball gets rolling every democrat will see it as an untapped resource for votes.

No parent with teenagers at home could ever vote for this. 75% of them can't tell you the name of the Vice President but I'll bet they all want to vote.

In my mind the only way a person under the age of 21 should be allowed to vote is if they have a job, they have an income, they pay taxes, they are supporting themselves, they are not living with Mom and Dad or sponging off of them, or off of the welfare system.

Plus they better have a spotless record with the police and the school.

Then they should submit an application and be sponsored by a responsible adult.

But it's all too cumbersome you see and too prone to The Winds of public malfeasance.

I don't think anyone should vote under the age of 21 and no one under the age of 21 should serve in combat.

I think that should be in the Geneva Convention. Civilized Nations do not send children to war.

Back