• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dead Terrorist

Fronty Owner said:
I dont believe the ones in charge wanted to risk a trial.

The one in charge being the govt agencies? I couldnt say... As I recall the only shot fired by the FBI was a tear gas canister though. The folks at Waco were well armed and bunkered in pretty tight, I dont see that surrender or anything less than dying during the fight was ever any sort of option for them. Even after the fire started, there were those that could have come out of it alive.

Again, its been along time and I dont remember the all the details, my memory is fuzzy for sure.

As for domestic terrorism, there are those that caused significant havoc that received trials. The Oklahoma City bombing, the UnaBomber are just a couple.

And what constitutes terrorism domestically? Anyone know? Is it because of the political agenda, that the murder is some sort anti-govt statement? I honestly dont know.

I dunno man... If you can add any background I'm happy to learn a little more about it all.

Rossignol said:
Fronty Owner said:
And what constitutes terrorism domestically? Anyone know? Is it because of the political agenda, that the murder is some sort anti-govt statement? I honestly dont know.

I dunno man... If you can add any background I'm happy to learn a little more about it all.

Well the accepted definition of terrorism seems to be a violent act intended to create fear. Usually as a means of coercion. "Do what I want because I can kill some of you, with no warning, anytime, anyplace" if you will.

I have heard it said that even internationally there is no accepted criminal law definition! But that's just one of those things where you hear it, and think "well... That's interesting... How do you prosecute it then?"

Personally with guys like the ones who just got hit, I'm more for the "shallow grave"/"secret prison" idea. You know. "Hey, how come that Jihady website hasn't been updated for a few months?" I'm perfectly comfortable with that. Sorry if that sounds harsh. I'm too old to worry about being the white hat when they want to blow a plane full of 9 to 5ers out of the sky because we won't let their girlfriend cover her face on her driver's license picture.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvH-7lcjb0&feature=related[/youtube]

The Chicago way! Nice!

I agree, it doesnt need to be publicized, and I'm also with you on the "Good guys dont wear white" philosophy. I have zero sympathies for the known jihady's taking credit for mass murder and summarily being completely vaporized to the extent as is possible with very little left to bury or send off in a proper islamic funeral. Rules of engagement are what allow them to continue to operate for rather long periods of time.

Less talk, more clandestine.

Seal Team 6, Delta Force, and the like;
I'm glad youre out there, but I dont need to know you or what youre doin. K? Thnx.

Rossignol said:
The Chicago way! Nice!

I agree, it doesnt need to be publicized, and I'm also with you on the "Good guys dont wear white" philosophy. I have zero sympathies for the known jihady's taking credit for mass murder and summarily being completely vaporized to the extent as is possible with very little left to bury or send off in a proper islamic funeral. Rules of engagement are what allow them to continue to operate for rather long periods of time.

Less talk, more clandestine.

Seal Team 6, Delta Force, and the like;
I'm glad youre out there, but I dont need to know you or what youre doin. K? Thnx.

off of American soil I assume our government is doing things the ACLU may get up tight about, and I dont have a big problem with that, but when on US soil differant rules apply........

Back