• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

DHS is coming to Tennessee

I did a quick search and couldn't find any hits pertaining to the subject.

Good lokkin out CB, I hope everyones payin attention here.

The article I linked is older. They were there though and say it was for truck inspections. I'll look for more links to verify or disprove.

I can't find anything else on this and it seems to be a fake. My apologies for posting it and for anyone I got riled up over it. They are expanding their role but apparently not that quick. The only thing I found recently that seems to indicate a growing role was doing bag checks at a Ryan speech and though it had a picture the sources weren't real strong.

Youre still to be commended for lookin out, for bein among our watchdogs.

You followed up, retracted and apologized. Stand up thing to do, and the right thing to do. Thanks Mike!

Thanks for saying that.

I still feel like crap for posting it, especially for the folks from Tennessee.

I will double or triple check in the future!

Its cool, its the way it goes...

Like I said, you did the right thing to stay on it and come back and let us know there isnt anything else out there to support it.

Rossignol said:
Youre still to be commended for lookin out, for bein among our watchdogs.

You followed up, retracted and apologized. Stand up thing to do, and the right thing to do. Thanks Mike!

Agreed. It's more than most "news" organizations will do these days. Keep posting. You're bound to get something wrong at least once in a while. I'm ok with that because I'm sure as heck not perfect and the way you handled it was great.

Thanks for that post L.E.S. It made me laugh out loud. Glad to know those folks in Tennessee aren't holding a grudge.

Now, did I mention that BHO, Oprah Winfrey and a battallion of U.N. troops are preparing for an alien mother ship landing down your way? LOL, I'll post a link later.

^ I think you're late on that one.

All you have to do is head to my local WalMart at around 10pm and it's plain to see that the aliens have been here a while...

That sounds just like the Walmart's around here. It must be a conspriacy. Maybe they're the launching pad for the new world order.

Our closest Walmart is full of all types. It's a half hour drive and they stopped selling ammo so I avoid it like the plague.

Back