• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Discontinuing MDT LSS Chassis for MVP?

looking at MDT's website, they've gone to a "Gen 2" and an "XL" version, both which don't have an option for a Mossberg MVP.

https://mdttac.com/us_en/lss-chassis-system.html

in addition, i was excited when i saw Optics Planet carrying the MDT LSS chassis for the 308 MVP since you can easily get a 12% coupon for it. However, i only see the 223 chassis available for the MVP.

Not sure what Shot Show 2019 will bring, but i feel like Mossberg is phasing out the LC "light chassis" (the MDT LCC) and having those people transition to their "precision" line instead.

2019 seems more about their new pistol and jumping on the 6.5mm and .224 bandwagon while expanding their Patriot line to the one-off calibers. I keep on forgetting that the MVP was 2013 technology and it's so underrated but just don't get get the attention for its mag compatibility features.

Reading up about people's MVP-LC woes also has me worried. i really want a 24" barrel that's only found in the Mossberg 27732 but even that disappeared from their website. With all this, i might end up having to settle for the Ruger RPR.....

I had not been following this. I sure hope you can get what you want without having to settle for something else.

chassis systems are already slim for the MVP; if Mossberg customer service has been dropping the ball, i don't want to spend the time sending firearms to them multiple times to correct an issue.

luckily the 5.56mm FLEX MVP i got works great; the 1:9 twist loves .223 Fiocchi 55gr and can easily do 1MOA.

Back