• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Do you wear Gun Logo or 2nd Ammendment clothing?

Do you wear Gun Logo or 2nd Ammendment clothing?

• Yes, I am proud to let everyone know.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No, I don't like others to know I am a gun lover.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Only sometimes, depends on circumstances.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I do. I have hats, and shirts. But there are places I do not wear them. I have a Mossbergowners.com decal on my truck. Other than that, that's it.

Don't care where I'm at, I'm not bashful, though I don't own a lot of apparel besides hats.

I do have an AR15 sticker on my tailgate that gets a lot of attention though.

I picked up my youngest son from school yesterday and a state patrol was behind me and had been following along behind me for a few miles and when I turned off at the school, he bowed up in the middle of the highway fast enough that his tires barked and backed up and parked in the parking lot the whole time I was there waiting for the bell to ring.

Kinda ticked me off just to be honest but when I left, he went his way and I went mine, so whatever. I don't know what his deal was, but really don't care either.

It may've been totally unrelated and coincidence, but he sat there the entire 15 minutes I was there and left right after I did. :roll:

I would if I had an orange Mossberg Owners hat. ;) ;) :twisted:

Mostly hats. I don't advertise anything on my property or vehicles though.

Interesting story John A. and probably no coincidence.

As a side note, I do sometimes fly a Betsy Ross or Gadsden ("Don't tread on me") flag. The Gadsden is popular around my part of the county.

The Gadsden is popular EVERYWHERE!!! :D

Yeah man, I only have a few things, but I dont stop to think about where I'm wearin them. Honestly just never even thought about it, hadnt occured to me it could be an issue.

I'll wear branded firearm logo shirts, sweatshirts, etc. every once in a while when I'm on my own time, but not at work. A lot of the high-ups in the company are not exactly pro-firearm, so the office isn't the place for it. The office has a strict no firearms policy, so my pistol stays in the truck 8-5. I don't put any stickers and such on my vehicles as I've always felt like it was an invitation to break into my truck looking for a gun. Don't discuss my guns with neighbors either. I'm extremely proud of my firearms and my right to own them, but I simply choose to keep a low profile...

Being A Founding Member and the Vice President of Connecticut's largest grassroots Pro 2A organization, I wear gun related shirts and hats ALL the time.
I also have gun related decals on the back window of my car.

Definitely not shy about who I am or what I believe in.

The guys I work with are predominantly very conservative and pro 2A. One of my supervisors regularly wears NRA tshirts.

We work in a fab shop and not around the general public, as most of us arent fit for display. We're pretty close knit, even with the few office guys we have, who are regularly on the floor as well as the owner. It makes it a friendly enviroment to discuss what ever we like and wear what we like.

I have a couple stickers on my car, and despite workin in one of the worst areas of Cincy, I havent had any trouble. I have a philosophy however about what I keep in my car, most of it looks like trash and thats on purpose. It doesnt look like anything desirable nor does it seem to draw the least bit of attention.

So is that stuff on the floor called trashoflage? Ha!! :)

Back