• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Does anyone know where i can get a flashlight mount?

Fwjoe817

Copper BB
I want to get a flashlight for my maverick 88. Does anyone know a good reliable company that sells a flashlight mount, besides eotech and surefire.

What diameter is your light body? What is your budget?

Do you want aluminum, plastic, or steel?

Have you looked at CDM Gear or ElZetta?

I love CDM Gear and have heard only good stuff about Elzetta too!

Here's my fave;

www.cdmgear.com

I don't believe you can order directly from his site anymore so you'd have to check his site for suppliers.

I have looked on CDM site and there all sold out like the handguns at academy sports lol. I also haven't looked at elzetta, I think that's how you say it and also what's y'all review on the el zetta.

Reviews on the Elzetta light and mount can be found Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers.

I haven't had mine for very long, but I can tell you it's worth the money. Not to say there aren't other good options out there as far as picatinny accessories go in order to mount lights etc, but if you want something sturdy and specifically designed for your scatter gun, this would be my choice... I'm sure other's will chime in :)

Welcom to MO by the way!

Thanks guys for all the good info, looks like in go with the elzetta flashlight mount I like the way it looks and it looks pretty sturdy. I wanted something that can handle the shock or won't break, I plan on using this shotgun in the police academy

I have the 5+1 Maverick 88 and I got a LaserLyte tri-rail and have a Streamlight TLR-2 light on my 88. I've fired about 350 rounds out of now and light still works. The light has a laser as well but I only use the light. I also have a TacStar 6 round side saddle as well.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360994806.621690.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360994806.621690.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 227
Fwjoe817 said:
Thanks guys for all the good info, looks like in go with the elzetta flashlight mount I like the way it looks and it looks pretty sturdy. I wanted something that can handle the shock or won't break, I plan on using this shotgun in the police academy

The ElZetta mount with the $7 thumbscrew upgrade is the way to go. Drop the light in the mount, a couple twists and you're GTG and no tools are needed. Awesome.

Back