• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Don't send your daughter to Dartmouth

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Pick some other school in one of these states: Colorado, Florida,Wisconsin, Utah, Pennsylvania,Oregon, Mississippi, Kansas and Idaho

Ivy Leaguer plagued by stalker may drop out over school’s anti-gun policy

“Every morning I check the inmate lookup online to see if he has made bail,” she said. “I feel safe for now, but the day he gets out is the day I will have to leave Dartmouth.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/0...er-may-drop-out-over-schools-anti-gun-policy/

She should just leave now. Why wait and support a school that would deny you a basic liberty, self protection?

Those Ivy league schools suck. Over priced snob-a-torium's that churn out the next generation of America hating progressives.

If it's my daughter...better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

My daughter went to Penn State Abington...and survived with a degree in Psychology.

She concealed carried a 9mm during her last two years...school rules be damned.

For all their rhetoric about campus security, if something were to happen to her while on campus the school would disavow any responsibility for ensuring her safety. Now that her face is public she needs to worry about copycat a-holes not just the original stalker.

Back