• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Double the fun, twin G19's

megawatt

.270 WIN
O3sDs25.jpg

HGBR4vw.jpg

umlksm5.jpg

PVtcrmM.jpg

Well, they sure aren't identical twins, but they are both good looking.

I wish I was able to try shooting those 19s. Range guns? There is an assload of money tied up in those two pistols.

Stupid RMR's alone is big bucks. Cabelas had a $290 sale last week so I had to do it.

Suarez has been pushing RMR handguns and training for many years now. As more people find out and learn how to fight with them they are becoming more of a carry gun. The cost has made the transition very slow but many that try them wind up finding a way to get them.

Manufacturers are starting to sell RMR cut slide models directly from the factory instead of having to resort to aftermarket slides or custom gunsmith modifications of the stock slide. Glock now sells the MOS models because they see a future in RMR sighted guns.

Shot the twins today. All you have to do is put the dot on the target. No having to line up the front and rear sights, since there is no front and rear sights. Sight alignment is reduced to simply finding the dot, it’s almost cheating. If you never shot a rmr handgun remember it is done with both eyes open.

The yellow dot is bigger and easier to find. The red dot is smaller but feels more precise and takes a mili second longer to find. So It feels like you spend a bit more time putting the red dot where you want. The yellow dot is so big it just covers the target, both rounds go to the same place, so it’s all “percived” differences but equal when you get down to it. I have to guess they are identical, I want to say the smaller red dot is preffered out here in the desert background.

If my I had to carry a gun for Work (police/security) or back into combat a rmr equipped guns would be top on the list.

Back