• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Duct Tape

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
I don't know how the world survived without this stuff!

Our air conditioner quit around 8 o'clock last night. When I woke up from my post dinner nap at 9 o'clock, I realized it it was 85 in the living room and Judy was crabby, sweaty and angry.

At 10 PM I drug my ass up on the roof and determined that the condensor fan had quit.

Duct tape to the rescue!

20160726_061731.jpg
20160726_061751.jpg

This took about 20 minutes including cleaning the coils, and it worked great. By 11 o'clock it was 75 degrees inside and still 90+ degrees outside.

Anyhow, DUCT TAPE for the Win! Don't leave home without it.

Cadd> DUCT TAPE for the Win! Don't leave home without it.

Especially if your home is under a bridge.

aa7fe91625d5468a6947aad488b02252.jpg

Okay you guys, this was one of the cutest tricks for hazing a newbie. Or crulest tricks . . . I'm not sure.

For Christmas I bought gifts for everyone in the office. When I wrapped them all with ordinary Christmas wrapping paper, I wrapped the newbie's wrapping paper in an overwrap of duct tape.

Well everybody had opened their presents and was admiring them, but on and on he was struggling with the duct tape. Finally he got it all off and then removed the paper, and the tissue paper, to reveal the real gift.

Screenshot_20171108-152528.jpg

I have a toolbox for carpentry, plumbing, electrical and two for automotive. My wife has one toolbox with three items inside, DUCT TAPE, bungee cords and WD 40!

Back