• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

East Fort Rock, Oregon

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Thought I would share some pictures of the poker run. It was about 20 miles east of Bend, OR, out in the high desert. 40 miles of awesome trail for the run and something like 200 miles of trail total. Only bad thing was dropping the camera riding one handed trying to get cool pictures……it got ran over good. I know stupid but it all started when I got jealous of another riders helmet cam.

the wife and I
IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

not too off topic there's a mossberg in this one
IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

My attempt at hand held helmet cam video.....wife gets pissed when I push her, one handed LOL

Looks like a great time. You are making me what to dig out my ltr450 and take it for a spin. That is so nice that your wife is into atving! Thanks for sharing.

Seems like you travel a lot come to Oregon I will have you in rain forest, coastal dunes and the desert in a two day ride fest…not only an outdoorsman paradise but a riders paradise.

The wife is a Suzuki girl, spoiled brat…..Elka elite’s , +2 all the way around, Yoshi, Trail Tech, Lone Star, full skids……. You will appreciate this; I got her 03 Z 400 for $2500. Owner thought it was ready to blow. It was really just a stretched timing chain lol. So for 100 bucks and 4 hours of my time I got the quad for the price of the shocks alone !

The next time I am in the area I will have to take you up on that. I am a Yamaha guy but certainly appreciate the Suzuki. That sounds like a killer setup. 2500 for a z400 is a hell of a deal. Must have felt great once you got her up and running.

Yep all my bikes were YZ’s and now the 700r. Your right I was stoked on that Suzuki like I said this guy dumped about 6000 in aftermarket parts but couldn’t turn a wrench……all I got to say is my wife if lucky those shock wont fit on the Yamaha

Yea those are some sweet shocks, its amazing how different a ride they make it.

Just get a little 4x6 trailer for your Jeep and we’ll get stuck in a mud hole on the way…..you got a winch right ?

Sounds like a plan and yes the jeep has a winch and all supporting gear to get myself out of trouble :).

Back