• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ed Brown 2 pack 1911 .45 ACP 7 round magazines

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
These are on sale as a 2 pack for $29.95. Too bad the officers magazines never go on sale.

http://www.edbrown.com/product/ed-brown-7-round-magazine-2-pack/

Description
The classic, most reliable design, still the best available. A heat treated stainless steel body with steel follower and heavy duty spring provides flawless feeding. Outstanding reliability with all types of ammo. Comes with Ed Brown removable base pad installed. When base pad is removed, gun fits flush with frame and reduces printing, making a perfect fit with Ed Brown Bobtail 1911’s, or full size 1911’s intended for concealed carry.

Now incorporating a new follower and lip design which allows more reliable feeding with today’s popular hollow point bullets. High visibility numbers are lasered on both sides of the mag so you can see at a glance how many rounds are in the magazine. The best 1911 mag just got better!

BB3141C4-E90A-4656-9EA1-8F07AB6E50E0.jpeg

I hope they are still on sale at the end of the month (payday).

Thank you for the heads up!

Sure thing. And if not, they run sales on those magazines with some frequency, often selling for around $19.

To my disappointment, I’ve seen these on sale many times and yet the officers magazines have never been on sale. I know I’m repeating myself but I shed a tiny tear every time I open the email and see magazines are on sale, but it’s not what I need. I really wish I had a use for these.

Why not ask if they will apply the same savings for a few Officers Model mags? Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Back